FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Roman Catholic Church is Declared a Transnational Criminal Organization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

(source)
International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)'s website

At about @7:30, he proposes ending the Lateran Treaty. very interesting
this guy is a nutter.
Transnational? I thought we weren't supposed to have nations anymore. . .

Anyway, the painting behind his head is too crooked for me to take him seriously.
Tin Foil Hat Keyboard Warrior  Here comes the tin-foil hat brigade.
What I don't understand is why he thinks Francis's July 2013 motu proprio makes it a crime to report child abuse. Is that true?
This guy does not represent a real organization. He's a one man show with no credibility. Pay him no attention.
See, but I like the nutters, being a full fledged tin foil hat wearing Mel Gibson-type conspiracy guy but with out the beautiful girl friend on the horse. These guys are the canaries in the coal mine, they for their cluttered insane minds some how spit out what the wicked are really thinking.

tim
(01-17-2014, 12:43 PM)austenbosten Wrote: [ -> ]Tin Foil Hat Keyboard Warrior   Here comes the tin-foil hat brigade.
No.

(01-17-2014, 12:36 PM)maldon Wrote: [ -> ]Transnational? I thought we weren't supposed to have nations anymore. . .

Anyway, the painting behind his head is too crooked for me to take him seriously.

Imagine there's no countries, it's easy if you can.....  Fish-Eater Smackdown

(01-17-2014, 01:02 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]See, but I like the nutters, being a full fledged tin foil hat wearing Mel Gibson-type conspiracy guy but with out the beautiful girl friend on the horse. These guys are the canaries in the coal mine, they for their cluttered insane minds some how spit out what the wicked are really thinking.

tim

Exactly.  A lot of sexual abuse activists think this guy actually has some kind of authority when really he probably operates his "tribunal" from his mom's basement or something. 
Again, could someone please verify or disprove his claim that Francis's July 2013 motu proprio makes it a crime to report child abuse?
thanks
(01-19-2014, 06:52 PM)Geremia Wrote: [ -> ]Again, could someone please verify or disprove his claim that Francis's July 2013 motu proprio makes it a crime to report child abuse?
thanks

That's laughable Geremia. Some SPOOF news sites reported it that way and some people like this weirdo fell for it. It was first reported on a joke site called Newslo : http://www.newslo.com/pope-criminalizes-...ex-crimes/
Notice the "show facts" and "hide facts" buttons?

Newslo describes itself this way: "Newslo is the first hybrid News/Satire platform on the web. Readers come to us for a unique brand of entertainment and information that is enhanced by features like our fact-button, which allows readers to find what is fact and what is satire.

Newslo’s “No Need to Satirize” brings you completely factual stories that are so ridiculous, they don’t need our trademark touch. Whenever you see #NNTS, you’re reading COMPLETELY real news that only seems too absurd to be true."

I was amazed at the number of people on Facebook who fell for it. There is one born every minute.

Snopes: "The source of these rumors was uncorroborated material posted to the web site of International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), which as far as we have been able to ascertain is not actually an international tribunal at all but simply a blog maintained maintained by a single person (Kevin D. Annett).

Shortly after Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio succeeded Joseph Ratzinger as Pope Francis I in March 2013, the ITCCS posted a similar article claiming that an arrest warrant had been issued against Pope Francis for "crimes against humanity and child trafficking." That "warrant" was a creation produced by the ITCCS and issued in the name of the "The International Common Law Court of Justice" (another invention of the ITCCS); it was not issued by any recognized international legal agency and has no legal standing. 

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/...nedict.asp

C.
Pages: 1 2