FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Tridentine Mass: a 3 minute video on its beauty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry!  I cannot get this to embed.

We've seen this one before.

Just get rid of the s in http.
Nice.

Thanks
Blah! Why didn't they use a beautiful historic church? They even show the heretical crucifix in the background.
(01-20-2014, 07:43 PM)GodFirst Wrote: [ -> ]Blah! Why didn't they use a beautiful historic church? They even show the heretical crucifix in the background.

If I had a choice between attending the Tridentine Mass in my basement with a stack of boxes serving as an altar.......................& the Novus Ordo in the most beautiful Basilica in our nation, I would choose the Mass of the Ages in my basement.  :'((
(01-20-2014, 06:56 PM)dark lancer Wrote: [ -> ]We've seen this one before.

Just get rid of the s in http.

dark lancer, I tried doing what you said, taking the S off in the links I posted in the Common Core thread (homeschooling) But, it did not work, they still do not show up  :((  Can you please help me out, I am trying to get those videos to show up, but nothing...Thanks. God bless.
At the end the priest says the purpose of the Mass is to receive the Lord and find Him in our daily lives.

However, Father unfortunately omits to speak about the Sacrifice, which is the central purpose of the Mass and precisely what the traditional Mass achieves so well.  So many Catholics forget the sacrificial nature of the Mass and don't know how to unite their own sacrifice to the Sacrifice of the Mass.  One of the main reasons I love the traditional Mass is that I am helped to do that.
(01-20-2014, 08:24 PM)JoniCath Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2014, 07:43 PM)GodFirst Wrote: [ -> ]Blah! Why didn't they use a beautiful historic church? They even show the heretical crucifix in the background.
If I had a choice between attending the Tridentine Mass in my basement with a stack of boxes serving as an altar.......................& the Novus Ordo in the most beautiful Basilica in our nation, I would choose the Mass of the Ages in my basement.  :'((
Yes, but your basement, even as it is now, probably looks better than these Modernist buildings with their Modernist sacramentals. You wouldn't have a heretical risen Christ crucifix either I think. The necessity is not the ideal. We ought to strive for the ideal, right?
Thank-you for that video. It was good to see people speak so openly and frankly about the TLM.