FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Rest in Peace, Penny Lord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Penny Lord Passes Away

[Image: PennyLordObit-255x255.jpg]

Bob and Penny Lord were world renowned travelers that brought the wonders of Catholicism to the living rooms of millions with their EWTN Super Saints series. Penny Lord died on January 21st, 2014, after a long illness. May she rest in peace.

http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/pen...1928-2014/
I heard she passed on yesterday.  I loved their programs on Saints and Miracles.  She was a bit dramatic but then I can't read a holy card without getting emotional.  She was a second class relic.  That is what her husband said on an occasion of touching a first class relic.  God bless her and her ministry has up lifted many of us.  In closing I would like to say, what a great job to have.  Reporting on the lives of the saints on location.  RIP
Daniel
Pray
The way Penny and Bob narrated their videos on Saints and Miracles was soothing to the ear and kept you interested the whole time. She will be missed.

May she rest in peace.
Penny, you were one sweet lady, but if you are in purgatory, I think you deserve 20 seconds on the low setting for the venial sin of schmalz.  Then you're done.   Angel

Requiem aeternam dona ei, Domine.