FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: PRESS RELEASE - ARCHBISHOP SHEEN CAUSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://fultonsheen.blogspot.ca/2014/03/p...cause.html

March 6, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Peoria, IL -- The Most Reverend Daniel R. Jenky, CSC, Bishop of Peoria and President of the Archbishop Fulton Sheen Foundation, received word early Thursday morning that the 7-member board of medical experts who advise the Congregation for the Causes of the Saints at the Vatican unanimously approved a reported miracle attributed to the intercession of the Venerable Servant of God Archbishop Fulton Sheen.
Finally, some movement... and the reception of some the credit due to his holiness! Bravi! Very good news. More people need to know Sheen, so they can find his videos and radio broadcasts... and be amazed. Smile
I thought Bishop Sheen was already a Blessed. Did I jump the gun?  Huh?
I pray to him daily to ask our Lord to help our country come to its senses and to crush the evil that is spreading like wildfire across our once great land.  He tried to warn us, I have many of his shows taped and watch them frequently.  Again and again he tried to warn us of the dangers of communism but nobody listened.  Cry(
(03-06-2014, 04:47 PM)Deidre Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Bishop Sheen was already a Blessed. Did I jump the gun?  Huh?

I think he's "Venerable".
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader

Village People
(03-06-2014, 02:26 PM)Heorot Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, some movement... and the reception of some the credit due to his holiness! Bravi! Very good news. More people need to know Sheen, so they can find his videos and radio broadcasts... and be amazed. Smile

HEAR, HEAR!
I love Bishop Sheen.  If you haven't read "Peace of Soul" , it is a tremendous book written by him.
(03-06-2014, 07:12 PM)Jeanannemarie Wrote: [ -> ]I love Bishop Sheen.  If you haven't read "Peace of Soul" , it is a tremendous book written by him.

I love Fulton Sheen but have not yet read any of his books

I am planning on reading Life of Christ
Deo Gratias!!!

I love Fulton Sheen... his works have left a profound mark on my life and led to my conversion.