FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Locutions to the World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently stumbled across this site, Locutions to the World, and it is rather interesting. Msgr. Esseff was spiritually directed by Padre Pio and was formerly the spiritual director of Mother Teresa. One of the souls of whom he is currently the director claims to receive the gift of locutions. After the locutions are given to Msgr. Esseff, the authenticity is discerned and written on the website.

Many of the locutions are quite interesting. Some of them lament the fact that the consecration of Russia has not yet taken place. Others deal with very specific geopolitical events.

Is anyone familiar with this site? What's your take on the authenticity of this?

www.locutions.org
(03-19-2014, 11:45 PM)Hypokeimenon Wrote: [ -> ]I recently stumbled across this site, Locutions to the World, and it is rather interesting. Msgr. Esseff was spiritually directed by Padre Pio and was formerly the spiritual director of Mother Teresa. One of the souls of whom he is currently the director claims to receive the gift of locutions. After the locutions are given to Msgr. Esseff, the authenticity is discerned and written on the website.

Many of the locutions are quite interesting. Some of them lament the fact that the consecration of Russia has not yet taken place. Others deal with very specific geopolitical events.

Is anyone familiar with this site? What's your take on the authenticity of this?

www.locutions.org

I have not heard of this, but I am interested in learning more about it. Thanks.
I have never heard of this priest before, but looking a the website there is a section of one of the "prophecies" that talks about the Fatima children's vision of the attack and murder of the Holy Father taking place in Jerusalem---and Pope Francis is going to the Holy Land this year...oh my.
Have these received ecclesiastical approbation?