FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pray for Shea's mother
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Setting all differences aside for awhile, please pray for the repose of the soul of Mark Shea's mother who just passed.  And pray for his grieving heart, that he may come to know and lean heavily upon God's great mercy and consolations.

:pray2: 
I do not recall if he was instrumental in my conversion from atheism... there were so many good voices, filled with truth and good will. He was certainly among them in the last few years.

His mother died during a very privileged season. Pray for all the dead!

May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. And may God grant consolation to the Shea family.

May the souls of all the faithful departed rest in piece.

This is a prayer we say in a brotherhood I belong to

The Prayer of the Holy Shroud

O God who have left us the signs of your Holy Shroud in which your most holy body was wrapped when lowered from the cross y Joseph. Grant Us Most loving lord that by your Holy Death and burial and by the sorrows and sufferings of your Holy Mother Mary that the souls of all the faithful departed may be brought to the glory of the resurrection were you live and reign with the Father in unity with the Holy Spirit for ever and ever.

May the mother of Mark Shea be shown perpetual light and that she may enter as quickly as possible

:pray2: :pray:
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.
:pray: :pray: :pray:
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.