FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pelosi assists in Holy Week foot-washing ritual
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Pope Pelosi Washes Feet of Immigrants" is the title Drudge gave it...

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Pe...411553.php
Puke
There is so much I want to say but God really gave me the grace of compunction in my confession just a couple of hours ago and I don't want to ruin it.  In fact, I just decided I'm turning off my computer until after Easter Sunday mass.  I wish I hadn't read that article.
On the bright side, at least her sacrilege was performed in a heretical episcopal church so as to not further scandalize Christ's Church.

I hope their feet looked like this:

[Image: M2300450_thick-overgrown-nails_342x198.jpg]
[Image: 5.jpg]
(04-18-2014, 09:45 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]I hope their feet looked like this:

Hey, don't knock people with onychomycosis! It affects 10% of the adult population and I've had it for 50 years. My right big toe nail, where it started, fell off the other day! LOL
(04-18-2014, 10:17 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2014, 09:45 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]I hope their feet looked like this:

Hey, don't knock people with onychomycosis! It affects 10% of the adult population and I've had it for 50 years. My right big toe nail, where it started, fell off the other day! LOL

Didn't say a word about the people attached to such feet! Sticking tongue out at you

I've heard of people's nails falling off and imagine it to be HIDEOUSLY painful! Is it? I hope not! And I hope your nail grows back soon -- without the fungus attacking it!

so, she did it at a protestant church?  So, if her support for abortion on demand wasn't enough, now we have her for causing scandal by attending a protestant service!

I saw this on Drudge and my stomach turned.  Satan and his minions are out in force this year!
(04-18-2014, 10:29 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]

Didn't say a word about the people attached to such feet! Sticking tongue out at you

I've heard of people's nails falling off and imagine it to be HIDEOUSLY painful! Is it? I hope not! And I hope your nail grows back soon -- without the fungus attacking it!
No, actually, it doesn't hurt at all! My nail (rough as those in the pics) caught on the inside of my slipper and just came loose. Unfortunately, I don't think the fungus goes away when the nail grows back. Oh, well, it took 50 years for that one to fall off, I doubt I'll last until it falls off again! LOL
So let Nancy Pelosi rub shoulders (and feet!) with heretics; it's not like her actions in public have ever put her even in the shadow of orthodox Catholicism.
(04-18-2014, 10:29 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL  thanks Vox for ruining my appetite
Pages: 1 2