FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Solemn High Mass - Pentecost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Received today via e-mail from Fr. Alex Navarro, Pastor of St. Norbert's in Roxbury, WI :

We are going to have a Solemn High Mass at St. Norbert's on Pentecost Sunday (June 8th) at 1:00 pm.

Fr. Faustino will be the Master of Ceremonies, Fr. John Del Priore will be Subdeacon, Deacon Chris Gernetzky will be Deacon, and I will be Celebrant.

I highly encourage all altar boys to participate in this Mass so that we can make it as solemn as possible. It has been a few years since we had a Solemn High Mass and it is a blessing from God that we have finally decided to find the time and make it work again.

We will have another Solemn High Mass on Ascension Thursday, either in Fennimore or Platteville (I will let you know where). For this Mass, they already have a choir and a number of servers so they don't need help from the St. Norbert's team, but you are all invited and encouraged to assist. I assume the Mass will be in the late afternoon, not before 5:00 pm. 

God bless you!

Father

The Priests are members of the Society of Jesus Christ the Priest.  Please come and assist at Mass if you are in the Madison, WI area.  We would be happy to see you there!

[Image: 09_04_21_First_Communion01.jpg]
First communion at St. Norbert's.