FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Vatican 2 is a dogma and must be believed with divine and catholic faith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now it is official:
Vatican 2 is a dogma and must be believed with divine and catholic faith

Admittedly, I am a "sedevacantist" - and even the "sedisvakantist" of Youtube. Despite all this, please regard the following:

On 27 Sept 2012, criminal proceedings against me because of alleged "abuse of titles" / "unauthorized assumption of authority" (for using the title "Roman-Catholic priest") were definitely settled.

However the court declared that I can always and repeatedly be sentenced for the exact matter.
To end this permanent danger and - above all - to publicly test the group of "Vatican 2", I myself will start legal proceedings against the V2-group.

An important part of the mentioned trial against me was an "expert report" of Thomas Schüller, a so-called "professor of canon law" in Münster / Germany.
Among several absurd lies concerning my baptism, my diploma etc., Schüller accused me of being a "heretic".
Schüller explicitly insists that the V2-texts are to be believed "with divine and Catholic faith", and whoever - like me - rejects V2 is a heretic.
But even in the "Codex Iuris canonici" of Karol Wojtyla (1983) it is explicitly said (Canon 749 §3):
"No doctrine is understood as defined infallibly unless this is manifestly evident."
And there is not even a hint that V2 made an infallible decision.
On the contrary, there are several explicit declarations made by V2-giants like Karl Rahner, Joseph Ratzinger and others that V2 did *NOT* want to define a new dogma.
Please note: According to Schueller, Rahner and Ratzinger are heretics because they explicitly *rejected* Schueller's claim that V2 must be believed with divine and Catholic faith.
In my trial however, the judge Wolfhart Timm of the district court Dorsten prohibited any arguments. He laid emphasis that regarding the Catholic faith he only accepts the "Law of large numbers": As nearly everybody believes that V2 is Catholic, it is illegal to say that V2 is not Catholic. Period!
The judge explicitly forced me to believe all absurd lies of the report. He vigorously rejected all proofs against the report.

Thus, it is finally declared: Vatican 2 is a dogma and must be believed with divine and catholic faith. This is a final decision of the court, and it is based solely and explicitly on an expert report of a V2-representative. Nearly all V2-diocesis in Germany, Switzerland and Austria were asked if they had any objection to the report, and all of them unanimously confirmed the expert report in all its parts (no objection whatsoever).

Sadly, during the last 30 months I contracted several eye diseases which could have led to complete blindness. For the time being, I can still see (even quite good, 80% left eye / 100% right eye), but that can change anytime, so maybe it is the right time to act now.

What about the money?
I do not accept any money. In earlier proceedings, when I was sentenced for confessing the Catholic faith, I was driven into bankrupcy, and because there was no money left to impound, I was sentenced to jail. So it simply makes no sense to send me any money.
However, there are people who pay a part of the legal costs, and thus I can retain a lawyer. Up to now, the costs are already above 3.000 Euros, and the trial has not even started.
It is difficult to guess how much these proceedings will totally cost. Maybe 50.000 Euro, maybe 100.000 Euro, maybe far more than that. At some point, I will have to stop because of the lack of money.

But why proceed against an invincible enemy?
If I am proven wrong, I do not deserve any better than to pay for my error. I hereby give the V2-group an excellent opportunity to publicly present their arguments.

What can you do?
Spread the word.
If you mention this matter on your website or elsewhere, please let me know.

Ten days ago, Schüller received a letter from my lawyer. Among other things, Schüller has to renounce his heresy-claim until 7 May 2014 (still three days left). In the meantime, Schüller was also called and urged by my lawyer to react within the given timeframe. However Schüller refused to react in any way.

Father Rolf Hermann Lingen, Roman-Catholic priest, Goldbrink 2a, 46282 Dorsten

Biography:
1967 born in Recklinghausen
1986 high-school diploma (1,6; best possible 1,0; worst possible 4,0);
1986 German armed forces (Leading Aircraftman);
1987 study of "Catholic theology for the priesthood" in Bochum / Germany;
1995 "diploma of Catholic theology" in Chur / Switzerland ("very good");
1996 sacerdotal ordination by "sedevacantist" bishop Georg Schmitz;
wide range of public activities
1 Corinthians 6 Wrote:Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to be judged before the unjust, and not before the saints? Know you not that the saints shall judge this world? And if the world shall be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know you not that we shall judge angels? how much more things of this world? If therefore you have judgments of things pertaining to this world, set them to judge, who are the most despised in the church. I speak to your shame. Is it so that there is not among you any one wise man, that is able to judge between his brethren?

Beware of secular lawyers and public lawsuits... have faith.

Anyway, it would be fun to see how the "V2-Group", as you call them, react to these charges.
Vatican II was a "pastoral and ecumenical" Council that did not define dogma.
Was that all in a civil court? If so that in itself is a scandal.
Besides, the vox populi, vox dei argument used by the judge is just pure joke. How does anyone, even if one accepts V2, think this sort of thing is ok?
i will pray for you and that you come home to the church.
(05-04-2014, 01:19 PM)Zea mays Wrote: [ -> ]i will pray for you and that you come home to the church.

Amen to that!
Well - it's not "official" it's the opinion of a court in Germany (I presume Germany Huh?).
It never ceases to amaze me how liberal and neo-conservative Catholics get all inquisition on us when it suits them.
LOL ----THEY WISH--