FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: women Priests. someone is either determined or not too bright.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/05/1...3mDQIOHKpE

LOS GATOS (CBS13) — Inside one of the oldest churches is a new practice emerging that could change Catholicism forever.

Juanita Cordero is a woman priest, but some would call her a rebel committing a crime against her own religion.
However, to this group she opens her Los Gatos home to every week, she is their reverend.

She’s one of a very small, yet growing group of women ordained in the United States to be a priest. But being ordained isn’t easy since the church refuses to ordain women.

Cordero says they must find bishops willing to ordain the women. And one way it’s become possible is by the 10 female bishops in the world. They exist because of two male bishops who believed in them more than 10 years ago.

Modified by Vox to fix link and formatting
I vote not too bright.
If I had three hands, this would be a triple face palm moment, when two face palms is not enough
(05-19-2014, 12:08 AM)MeredithA Wrote: [ -> ][url][/http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/05/18/catholic-women-priests-fighting-for-right-to-preach-what-they-practice/#.U3mDQIOHKpE.linkurl]

LOS GATOS (CBS13) — Inside one of the oldest churches is a new practice emerging that could change Catholicism forever.
Juanita Cordero is a woman priest, but some would call her a rebel committing a crime against her own religion.
However, to this group she opens her Los Gatos home to every week, she is their reverend.
She’s one of a very small, yet growing group of women ordained in the United States to be a priest. But being ordained isn’t easy since the church refuses to ordain women.
Cordero says they must find bishops willing to ordain the women. And one way it’s become possible is by the 10 female bishops in the world. They exist because of two male bishops who believed in them more than 10 years ago.

I say determined AND not too bright.

C.
How about:

Determined not to be too bright?

Looks like she's trying to consecrate a big ole snickerdoodle.

Not too bright, especially since there is no way whatsoever that she could be validly ordained and even if some bishop were to use the old rite in Latin it wouldn't matter. She could never receive holy orders, ever.
My vote is for very, very dark.
:eyeroll: Oh geez, join the Episcopalians already.

Maybe its not charitable, but when will the chastisement come?!  Or, maybe this is it!!??
I doubt the Episcopalians would have them. There are, after all, standards to live up to for their ministers.
Not very bright, dim really, dimwitted.
And of course, like the Episcopalians; Null and utterly void. 
Pages: 1 2