FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate now under the gun: liberal "visitor" now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-24-2014, 06:01 PM)Cetil Wrote: [ -> ]I pray they will continue and endure this cross.

C.

May their prayers heap coals on their enemies' heads.

This is war.  Our Lord brought the sword, not peace.
Let us ask Our Lady of All Nations to come to the aid of these little sisters.
(05-25-2014, 12:40 AM)JuniorCouncilor Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2014, 06:01 PM)Cetil Wrote: [ -> ]I pray they will continue and endure this cross.

C.

Let me know when Jesus declares war. Padre Pio by the way endured a lot and never said a thing.

C.
(05-25-2014, 02:15 AM)Cetil Wrote: [ -> ]

C.

Let me know when Jesus declares war. Padre Pio by the way endured a lot and never said a thing.

C.

Well, he never said the new Mass.

C.

C.

He seems to have declared it when he came into the world:

Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword.-- Matt. 10:34

And of course, Job said that the life of man upon earth is a warfare-- words that the Catholic Church has made her own in her liturgy.

For myself, I would guess that we can get an idea of the strictness of the account Our Lord will hold for the clergy in the first chapters of the Apocalypse, e.g.:

[12] And to the angel of the church of Pergamus write: These things, saith he, that hath the sharp two edged sword: [13] I know where thou dwellest, where the seat of Satan is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith. Even in those days when Antipas was my faithful witness, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth. [14] But I have against thee a few things: because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat, and to commit fornication: [15] So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaites.  [16] In like manner do penance: if not, I will come to thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.-- Apoc. 2:12-16
But I don't think Jesus will make war on the papacy. Some things have to be endured and doing so is the road to sanctification. No one is being suppressed here as the Jesuits once were.
One may argue a double standard is in play and I am not sure I would disagree though I would like to know all the facts before taking that position.

C.
(05-25-2014, 03:38 AM)Miles Immaculatae Wrote: [ -> ]

C.

C.

Perhaps only because it was not promulgated yet. Actually he was quite obedient in everything and did go along with changes as they existed in his day : " An Italian priest who served as a liaison between the famed Capuchin St. Padre Pio and English-speaking followers says that the saint had incorporated elements of the new or "Novus Ordo" Mass into his own celebrations of the liturgy before his death in 1968 despite rumors to the contrary. Padre Ermelindo Di Capua -- currently stationed in San Giovanno, Italy, where St. Pio spent nearly his entire ministry -- says the saint strictly adhered to dictates from Rome and sought information on precisely what he needed to do in order to conform with new strictures as the liturgy was changed from the Latin Rite after Vatican II."
http://www.spiritdaily.net/piomass.htm

C.
(05-26-2014, 05:38 AM)Cetil Wrote: [ -> ]

C.

C.

Perhaps only because it was not promulgated yet. Actually he was quite obedient in everything and did go along with changes as they existed in his day : " An Italian priest who served as a liaison between the famed Capuchin St. Padre Pio and English-speaking followers says that the saint had incorporated elements of the new or "Novus Ordo" Mass into his own celebrations of the liturgy before his death in 1968 despite rumors to the contrary. Padre Ermelindo Di Capua -- currently stationed in San Giovanno, Italy, where St. Pio spent nearly his entire ministry -- says the saint strictly adhered to dictates from Rome and sought information on precisely what he needed to do in order to conform with new strictures as the liturgy was changed from the Latin Rite after Vatican II."

C.

I don't believe Ermelindo Di Capua one bit. He is trouble making. Neo-Catholics always use Padre Pio to manipulate us into false obedience, it makes me sick.

Read this. http://sspx.org/en/padre-pio-vatican-ii-new-mass
(05-26-2014, 09:32 AM)Miles Immaculatae Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2014, 05:38 AM)Cetil Wrote: [ -> ]

C.

C.

C.

I don't believe Ermelindo Di Capua one bit. He is trouble making. Neo-Catholics always use Padre Pio to manipulate us into false obedience, it makes me sick.

Read this. http://sspx.org/en/padre-pio-vatican-ii-new-mass

You may think as you wish, I disagree. De Capua definitely worked with and knew him, and there are numerous pictures of Saint Pio celebrating the liturgy facing the people as well. The SSPX link you cite does not give any sources for what it says.

C.
"Crypto-Modernist Congregation for Religious Suspects Nuns of Being Catholic"

http://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.ph...g-catholic
Pages: 1 2 3