FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Planned Parenthood Using God to Sell Abortions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Letter from Planned Parenthood to potential clients:

[Image: planned-parenthood-pastoral-letter-pg-1.jpg]

The powers of Hell will stop at nothing to destroy human beings. sad(
Right from the devil's mouth...
Satan is the king of lies. PP are using a trick to confuse these women, by saying that the term abortion does not appear in the Bible. They are focusing on the procedure and not on what abortion actually accomplishes, the killing of a human life. Abortion is mentioned in the bible, both old and new testament, "thou shall not kill."

PP will refer you to someone who will be supportive of your decision.

sigh...

(05-25-2014, 11:31 AM)seanipie Wrote: [ -> ]Right from the devil's mouth...

I agree. Directly from the mouth of satan. So twisted and perverted it makes me sick to my stomach.
If there is one thing history tells us it is that God doesn't tolerate people doing evil in His name for long......PP is volunteering to be an example of what not to do.
(05-26-2014, 09:56 AM)divinesilence80 Wrote: [ -> ]If there is one thing history tells us it is that God doesn't tolerate people doing evil in His name for long......PP is volunteering to be an example of what not to do.

Most cetainly!! 
The best thing to do with to bring this issue out in the social media as happened to the black Mass. Michael Voris interviews the person who was the mastermind behind getting the BlackMass its attention in the social web and the main reason why it was canceled from being held in Harvard.

I myself and posting various news articles about the Planned Parenthood event trying to let people know about it and do something about it. If anyone wants to follow me on Facebook here are my links

https://www.facebook.com/WalkingInTheDesert?ref=hl
https://www.facebook.com/arturo.ortiz.7773?fref=nf