FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Forward Boldly Radio Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Christine Niles's internet radio show, "Forward Boldly," has a new website and a whole new "thing" going on. She's now working with Michael Voris, has a new website under the Church Militant TV Banner, and is offering her shows in high-quality audio on Youtube (you can subscribe to her channel).

The info you need to change any bookmarks:

The Forward Boldly Website:  http://forwardboldly.com

The Forward Boldly Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ii51Q...Lgw/videos

Christine's a very nice lady. I hope she's all happy in her new place on the net and in Mr. Voris's apostolate!

Good News two great Catholics, three as i include you Vox
do yo have to pay to watch it
Interesting, I was listening to her radio broadcast a while back and I also found another show on that site, ROMANUS CONTRA MUNDUM.

Since then I've found the Diocese of Providence appears to be much more trad tolerant than the Archdiocese of Boston. I also found that there is a trad friendly parish in Rhode Island that is a little farther than the Cathedral in Boston (55 minutes versus 35 minutes), The Church of the Holy Name of Jesus. I attended Mass there once it seemed like a great parish.
Mrs. Niles is also making podcasts for Regina Magazine, as well. I might add, that one of those within her Forward Boldly network is the excellent David Rodriguez, brother of Father Michael Rodriguez. Mr. Rodriguez has some really well-done traditional lectures. I found them a few years ago. I'll have to see if I can find the link.
So we like Mr. Voris here? Just wondering. Is he considered traditional? I have always heard terrible things about him although that was from another forum.
(07-10-2014, 01:31 PM)Copeland Wrote: [ -> ]So we like Mr. Voris here? Just wondering. Is he considered traditional? I have always heard terrible things about him although that was from another forum.

Personally I can't stand him at all. I think he is similar to the "slut shamer" video that just got posted!
(07-10-2014, 01:41 PM)IXOYE Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2014, 01:31 PM)Copeland Wrote: [ -> ]So we like Mr. Voris here? Just wondering. Is he considered traditional? I have always heard terrible things about him although that was from another forum.

Personally I can't stand him at all. I think he is similar to the "slut shamer" video that just got posted!

Unsure Unsure Unsure

Well, he interviewed E. Michael Jones twice, so that's a good sign.
Nothing wrong at all with Michael Voris... he is spot on in most of what he says.
Pages: 1 2