FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: REAL new crusade in Iraq...join today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Of course, the Pope is not calling this....

Christ Is Coming Soon, To Lead The Last Crusade And Finally Destroy The Muslims And Islam For Good

SHOEBAT EXCLUSIVE
By Walid Shoebat and Theodore Shoebat

A great Christian militia has arisen out of the deathly depths of Mosul. Guided by the Spirit, and governed under the eyes of the holy law engraved upon their hearts, they have taken up arms to fight against the wicked demons, that is, ISIS.

They call themselves “The Waraka Democtratic List,” which represents the Christian component in Iraq. They issued a statement pointing out that after the fall of the towns and cities of Mosul and Nineveh that “it is the duty of the Christians to contribution to the defense” for their territories, and called on the central government to “equip and supply and train and the allocation for the necessary means to help the implementation of this noble goal, “referring to calls for the government in Iraq for volunteers to confront the ISIS.”

They are led by one Faris Yousef, and they sent out a statement calling on all Christian youths to take up arms, and with pious zeal and the flames of divine love and mercy, crush and uproot ISIS, calling upon even the angels of Heaven for their intercession.

Read the rest: http://shoebat.com/2014/07/28/christ-com...slam-good/
Is this enough for Copeland to join as stated in another threadHuh?Huh?
Come back with your iPads or on them.
I do believe he mentioned that he would join if the Holy Father called on Christians of Good Faith to go crusade to Mosul.
This is awesome! My prayers are definitely with these warriors. May they be successful in uprooting and extinguishing the unholy flame of mohammed and his false god.
(07-28-2014, 08:57 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: [ -> ]Come back with your iPads or on them.

You're funny.  Sticking tongue out at you
(07-28-2014, 08:48 PM)Carthusian Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, the Pope is not calling this....

Christ Is Coming Soon, To Lead The Last Crusade And Finally Destroy The Muslims And Islam For Good

SHOEBAT EXCLUSIVE
By Walid Shoebat and Theodore Shoebat

A great Christian militia has arisen out of the deathly depths of Mosul. Guided by the Spirit, and governed under the eyes of the holy law engraved upon their hearts, they have taken up arms to fight against the wicked demons, that is, ISIS.

They call themselves “The Waraka Democtratic List,” which represents the Christian component in Iraq. They issued a statement pointing out that after the fall of the towns and cities of Mosul and Nineveh that “it is the duty of the Christians to contribution to the defense” for their territories, and called on the central government to “equip and supply and train and the allocation for the necessary means to help the implementation of this noble goal, “referring to calls for the government in Iraq for volunteers to confront the ISIS.”

They are led by one Faris Yousef, and they sent out a statement calling on all Christian youths to take up arms, and with pious zeal and the flames of divine love and mercy, crush and uproot ISIS, calling upon even the angels of Heaven for their intercession.

Read the rest: http://shoebat.com/2014/07/28/christ-com...slam-good/

The guy who runs this website is a convert to Protestantism and a former PLO terrorist.

I wouldn't put much stock in his knowledge of "crusading" or "Christ returning soon".
Quote:The guy who runs this website is a convert to Protestantism and a former PLO terrorist.

I wouldn't put much stock in his knowledge of "crusading" or "Christ returning soon".

But, his website is a great source for information on the atrocities that Muslims are committing all over the world.  He is a much better news source than FOX or just about any US media outlet on this end.  Also, he has written many pro-Catholic articles. 
I need the Pope to say GO. Not an article on FE. If the Supreme Pontiff says GO im GONE!!!!!!!!
(07-29-2014, 09:05 AM)Copeland Wrote: [ -> ]I need the Pope to say GO. Not an article on FE. If the Supreme Pontiff says GO im GONE!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking you'd probably best not hold your breath.

Btw, I heard on the news this morning that France (France Huh? Shocked Huh?) has offered asylum to Iraqi Christians.  Don't know any of the details. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/28/...xtremists/  (Another instance of Obama "leading from behind"??)

Pages: 1 2