FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Will Russia Be Consecrated During the Extraordinary Synod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will Russia Be Consecrated During the Extraordinary Synod?

It has come to my attention the Extraordinary Synod on the Family being held from October 5-19 will have many strange coincidences pertaining to Pope Francis, Our Lady of Fatima and Russia:

- The Extraordinary Synod will coincide with the 97th anniversary of the miracle of the sun at Fatima, on October 13th.

- The bishops at the Extraordinary Synod will be the most powerful in the Church. The head of every bishops' conference in the world will be there. The head of every Eastern church in union with Rome will also be there. Anglican and Orthodox prelates will also be there. Russia is supposed to be consecrated collegially; all the bishops of the world, in unison with the pope. What an opportunity for Francis, who the media keeps telling us is the king of collegiality.

- The Extraordinary Synod will also coincide with the Feast of Our Lady of The Rosary, October 7th. It commemorates the legendary victory of Catholic Europe over the Muslim Turks at the Battle of Lepanto, 1571. The triumph was attributed to the recitation of the rosary. October 7th also just so happens to be Vladimir Putin's birthday.

- Pope Francis is particularly devoted to Our Lady of Fatima. He consecrated his papacy to the Virgin of Fatima on May 13, 2013: the 96th anniversary of Our Lady's first appearance to the three little ones in Portugal.

- If you don't already know, Russia has been in the news a lot lately. Even a Jewish lady writing for the Huffington Post wrote that the consecration of Russia would be a good idea right now. To have the very popular Francis seemingly do this to upset the very unpopular Putin would be great PR... until the secular media realizes what the consecration means and what the aftermath will be. A Putin-Pope tag team would scare the stuffing out of secularists and Muslims, worldwide.

- If Francis leads the consecration of Russia in unity with the bishops throughout the world, it is only a matter time before Russia will be converted and the Church can again breathe with her "two lungs". Francis only has one lung. How ironic... Francis is also "bi-ritual" meaning that he is also authorized the offer the Byzantine liturgy, which is the liturgy of the Russian Church. He is very familiar with it.

- Last year on October 13th, Pope Francis consecrated the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The very next day the largest ever statue of Christ was erected in war torn Syria. It was the result of years long planning by a Russian millionaire, the Russian Orthodox Church and the Russian government. This was just after Russia proposed a peace plan for Syria that staved off Western military intervention. The inscription on the Christ statue reads "I have come to save the world."

- Pope Francis has also recently stated that we are on the brink of WWIII. The Holy Father knows the message of Fatima: after the consecration, Russia will be converted and there will be a period of piece in the world.

And, finally I'd also like to point out that in the 19th Century when Pope Pius IX was elected to the Papal Throne, the secular media rejoiced. Pio Nono was a notorious liberal. In short, a series of political events in Italy took place and he turned into a rabid wolverine of arch-conservatism, almost overnight.  It was remarkable how fast the tables turned.

All this information is a result of absorbing a lot of information over the past year. It just all started coming together at once. I'm getting goose bumps. This all seems so freakishly opportune. And, if it doesn't happen, there's always next year. The Ordinary Synod on The Family is planned for October 4-25, 2015.

Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary, pray for us.
Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us.
Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.
Our Lady Queen of Families, pray for us.
Our Lady, Queen of Victory, pray for us.
Our Lady Queen of Peace, pray for us.

God love you, all.

Posted by Patrick John
That would be neat!
I pray what you say will come true.  It would be wonderful if Pope Francis consecrated Russia as Our Lady requested. 

All the bishops of the world must consecrate. This would be glorious, but next, all the higher bishops would need to compel the lower bishops of their respective territories to do the same, or else (I personally suspect) it would be futile.
WOW!! That would be fantastic, but isn´t this little more than an exercise in wishful thinking?

Yes, it COULD happen, but I think it´s on the same scale of probability as Obama declaring tomorrow that he has converted to catholicism and has decided to ban all forms of abortion. Let´s stick to reality, because nobody knows what surpises God has in store for us, and to daydream about them is simply a distraction.
No. 
I don't think the consecration of Russia is even in the deepest recesses of Pope Francis' subconscious. No way, it will not happen during this synod or probably ever during this pontificate. I think the deadline will be 2017 though,a hundred years since the apparitions.
Pope Francis declared that he was not interested in the conversion of the evangelicals.
Then why would he be interested in the converion of the orthodoxs either?
(10-09-2014, 05:54 PM)maso Wrote: [ -> ]Pope Francis declared that he was not interested in the conversion of the evangelicals.
Then why would he be interested in the converion of the orthodoxs either?

Especially since the Balamand Agreement and much of the post conciliar ecumenism de facto considers the Orthodox as true churches with true priests,  true sacraments and true paths to salvation.  The only thing the Orthodox would do should the Fatima consecration go through is to say they were wrong about the role of the Papacy and put themselves under the authority of Rome.

I suspect the Orthodox might come around to that if, and only if, Rome put aside its Vatican II iconoclasm. No one wants to be under the jurisdiction of a See whose recent claim to fame has been the destruction of the traditional Western Liturgy, the introduction of Protestant sounding sacramental rites, the introduction of altar girls, Koran kissing and false ecumenism, not to mention the recent brother bishop with evangelicals nonsense.  Why would the Orthodox, especially the Russians who are known for the integrity of their rites, want to have modernist Vatican bureaucrats tinkering with an "updating" their practices to fit in with the standards of the Pauline Reforms?

Should the consecration happen it will not just be the conversion of Russia, it'll have to also include the restoration of Rome away from the modernist, Protestant and secularist about face of Vatican II and its scorched earth reforms.

There is little convincing about the post Conciliar brand of Catholcism. That must, I repeat must, change for the Orthodox to take Rome seriously.
(10-10-2014, 11:43 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect the Orthodox might come around to that if, and only if, Rome put aside its Vatican II iconoclasm. No one wants to be under the jurisdiction of a See whose recent claim to fame has been the destruction of the traditional Western Liturgy, the introduction of Protestant sounding sacramental rites, the introduction of altar girls, Koran kissing and false ecumenism, not to mention the recent brother bishop with evangelicals nonsense.  Why would the Orthodox, especially the Russians who are known for the integrity of their rites, want to have modernist Vatican bureaucrats tinkering with an "updating" their practices to fit in with the standards of the Pauline Reforms?

I would posit that Consecration of Russia must occur to resolve the issues mentioned above.
Pages: 1 2