FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: "How Much Madness is in You?" Promo for becoming altar boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

"How Much Madness is in You?"

Promo for becoming an altar boy for the Novus Ordo

Just when you think you've seen nearly everything in the post-V2 religion...

http://www.novusordowatch.org/wire/how-m...in-you.htm

What did I just watch?  ???
If their goal is to elicit laughter, mission accomplished.  :LOL:
Sorry, what's the problem?  I thought it was funny.  I loved the part with the server beating up the reluctant parishoner.
(11-04-2014, 09:46 AM)Prie dieu Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, what's the problem?  I thought it was funny. I loved the part with the server beating up the reluctant parishoner.

Me too.
The video was "interesting" .. The part i liked the most was the rain as it fell .
  the point was in that
I guess I'm just used to experiencing the madness of altar servers.  Dodging for sweet life when the thurifer gets a bit too happy with swinging the thurible to get the incense going... the sheer force of will it takes to keep a straight face as burning candle wax cascades down on you... the holy fear of hell that's put in you when the bear of a priest you're serving roars that we've ruined HIS altar linens by spilling said wax... traveling hundreds of miles to serve a traditional Mass...

It takes a little bit of madness to do this job.  :LOL:
(11-04-2014, 11:42 AM)Prie dieu Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'm just used to experiencing the madness of altar servers.  Dodging for sweet life when the thurifer gets a bit too happy with swinging the thurible to get the incense going... the sheer force of will it takes to keep a straight face as burning candle wax cascades down on you... the holy fear of hell that's put in you when the bear of a priest you're serving roars that we've ruined HIS altar linens by spilling said wax... traveling hundreds of miles to serve a traditional Mass...

It takes a little bit of madness to do this job.  :LOL:

:LOL:
Altar servers really don't do much in the NO Mass. They really serve very little purpose.
(11-04-2014, 09:46 AM)Prie dieu Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, what's the problem?  I thought it was funny.  I loved the part with the server beating up the reluctant parishoner.

The problem is this: It encourages impressionable young boys to treat what is both an honor and a sacred office — helping the priest bring God Himself down upon the altar — as a joke.

But then again, just about everything associated with the Novus Ordo is anyway...
Pages: 1 2