FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Will the real Sr Lucia please stand up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What do you think of the claims made on the net that Sr. Lucia was supplanted? It is just too ridiculously fantastic, isn't it? Never the less, the pictures really do look like two different women.

[Image: G012_A03_Smiling_2photos.jpg]
You can lose your mind . . .

Why would they need an imposter since Sister Lucia wasn't able to meet people or speak publicly. Sister Lucia was obedient to her order but she would never be obedient if they told her to lie (sin) She was brought to the stage when the Popes visited Fatima and i'm sure if the Consecration of Russia had been done as Our Lady requested they would have allowed her to confirm this to the hundreds of thousands there. Since she never spoke i believe we recieved only a part of the 3rd secret as Antonio Socci's book (The 4th Secret of Fatima)  clearly shows. As for the consecration of RUSSIA  (NOT the world or whatever) nobody says RUSSIA was ever mentioned.
(11-07-2014, 07:48 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]Why would they need an imposter since Sister Lucia wasn't able to meet people or speak publicly. Sister Lucia was obedient to her order but she would never be obedient if they told her to lie (sin) She was brought to the stage when the Popes visited Fatima and i'm sure if the Consecration of Russia had been done as Our Lady requested they would have allowed her to confirm this to the hundreds of thousands there. Since she never spoke i believe we recieved only a part of the 3rd secret as Antonio Socci's book (The 4th Secret of Fatima)  clearly shows. As for the consecration of RUSSIA  (NOT the world or whatever) nobody says RUSSIA was ever mentioned.
I don't know, how can I know these things?  Smile
Look! Is that the same woman? I say no.
How old are they, supposedly, in those pictures? Same age? Some age difference? That would be a start.
This is from TIA website, go read all the evidence.
http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopi...rLucys.htm
There is a LOT there.
The teeth and gums are strikingly different. Generally, teeth appear longer as we age, due to the retraction of gum tissue. This is often exacerbated by poor oral hygiene or malocclusion. Perhaps the later pictures show dentures.
It sounds too preposterous to me, and I'm willing to entertain the possibility of conspiracy theories. Maybe she had dental surgery. I don't think the people at the Vatican can possibly be so evil. There has to be a limit to deception.
(11-07-2014, 11:30 PM)Cyriacus Wrote: [ -> ]The teeth and gums are strikingly different. Generally, teeth appear longer as we age, due to the retraction of gum tissue. This is often exacerbated by poor oral hygiene or malocclusion. Perhaps the later pictures show dentures.

Yeah, now that you mention it, they do look like dentures. 

No senior has gums that healthy.  Those are the gums of young people.  That old woman, who I presume to be Lucy, is wearing dentures.
Does denture changes the chin? The chin is pretty different: at one version its directed inward and at another its directed outward.
Pages: 1 2 3