FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Rabbit breeders tell Pope Francis:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rabbit breeders tell Pope Francis: 'Rabbits do not have a rampant sex drive'.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...drive.html

This Pope once again makes an ar..se of himself in public!. Nobel Peace Prize of the Year nominee!.
this man is so low >
This is too much! Now rabbit breeders are offended?!  Eye-roll
Check your privilege, man. These stereotypes can be very hurtful and often have a negative effect on young rabbits. Have you ever heard of the concept of priming? Young Rabbits faced with an endless stream of depictions of themselves as sex-crazed animals with nothing valuable to contribute to society are likely to accept them as true on some level, resulting in an unstable home life, poor academic performance, and a lack of confidence in the work place. This is how systemic inequalities are perpetuated. But, then, you've never had to give your son The Talk or explain to him that people will judge him just because of his wiggly nose and fluffy tail, so I'm sure my words are wasted on you. Bigot.
(01-20-2015, 09:30 PM)Renatus Frater Wrote: [ -> ]This is too much! Now rabbit breeders are offended?!  Eye-roll
Most rabbit breedeers I know don't have time to be offended. They are either too busy breeding, taking care of the children, or working to support said children.
LOL LOL LOL
(01-21-2015, 12:26 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2015, 09:30 PM)Renatus Frater Wrote: [ -> ]This is too much! Now rabbit breeders are offended?!  Eye-roll
Most rabbit breedeers I know don't have time to be offended. They are either too busy breeding, taking care of the children, or working to support said children.
LOL LOL LOL

His comment was not referring to people, but to actual people who breed rabbits (actual animals) in farms.
(01-20-2015, 07:24 PM)bkovacs Wrote: [ -> ]Rabbit breeders tell Pope Francis: 'Rabbits do not have a rampant sex drive'.

Have they never put a female rabbit in the cage of a male rabbit?  The male acts like a sex-starved maniac!
(01-21-2015, 01:01 PM)Eduard Bodnar Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2015, 12:26 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]
LOL LOL LOL

His comment was not referring to people, but to actual people who breed rabbits (actual animals) in farms.
So, you are saying that somehow if I breed too many rabbits then I am doing something wrong?
Huh? Huh? Huh?