FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Francis Receives Sex-Changed Woman & Her “Fiancée”!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Novus Ordo Watch Wrote:Francis Receives Sex-Changed Woman & Her “Fiancée”

[Image: transgender-diego_med.jpeg]

“He” is actually a She: Diego Neria Lejárraga

If you want a special private audience with the “Pope” nowadays, all you need to do is undergo sex-change surgery — at least it worked for a woman who goes by the name of Diego Neria Lejárraga and presents herself as a man because she underwent a surgical operation that converted her biological appearance from female to male. The money for this operation would have been better spent on brain surgery instead, but oh well.

Diego, who had written Francis a letter complaining about the terrible discrimination she’s experienced — including her own parish priest calling her “the Devil’s Daughter” — got a private phone call from the Pretend Pope Jore Bergoglio (“Francis”) on Christmas Eve 2014, inviting her and her (likewise female) fiancée to a private audience. Diego, you see, is about to “get married” — to a woman, of course.

Details of the meeting, which was not at all publicized, have not been revealed. Neria Lejárraga did not make a statement after the visit, which occurred on Saturday, January 24.

At this point, as this story is just breaking, there is very little information about the incident. We are aware only of the following sources:
There is no doubt that there will be a schism within the Novus Ordo Sect in the not-too-distant future, as we have said before. Francis is pushing the envelope so much that a great number of people will simply no longer be able to take it:
A schism within the Vatican II church would be the icing on the cake for the Great Deception, as it would serve to keep even souls clearly opposed to Francis within the New Church one way or another, by offering people an alternate poison from which to die, under the guise of giving them a way out.

That schism is coming. It is stories like this one that add lots of fuel to an already raging fire.
Poor woman. We ought to pray for such mentally deranged people. They're suffering from extreme anxiety and have deep problems about their basic human identity.

Quote:Details of the meeting, which was not at all publicized, have not been revealed.

Now there's no need for doom-and-gloom about this audience with the Pope. Perhaps he asked her to repent. I doubt it very much, but the possibility exists. We cannot always assume the worst about every novus ordo cleric. Sometimes they do actually love souls enough to try to save them. Just talking with such a sad person isn't heresy. Love is always the first step to salvation.

If a schism does occur, hopefully it won't be over petty things like this.
Hopefully the Holy Father is smarter than some people who would so hatefully and erroneously claim that transgender people are sexually deviant, and understands that transgender is a real, medical condition. 
(01-26-2015, 01:38 PM)2HeartsServant Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully the Holy Father is smarter than some people who would so hatefully and erroneously claim that transgender people are sexually deviant, and understands that transgender is a real, medical condition.

I think it's more complicated than that. I think there probably is an objective disorder which results in it, but that doesn't explain the whole phenomenon. I think the current rising trend of it comes from a failure to properly identify with one's own gender and a feeling of having failed as a member of it. The person then notices that it is trendy and "courageous" to be transgender now and jumps onto that bandwagon as a way of self-validation, rather than going the healthy way of properly integrating one's identity.
(01-26-2015, 01:38 PM)2HeartsServant Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully the Holy Father is smarter than some people who would so hatefully and erroneously claim that transgender people are sexually deviant, and understands that transgender is a real, medical condition.
This person was born female; she's not a hermaphrodite, which is a true medical condition.
Transgenderism is a medical (psychological) issue, too.
(01-26-2015, 12:55 PM)Heorot Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps he asked her to repent. I doubt it very much, but the possibility exists.
Judging from his re-"marrying" adulterers in St. Peters last autumn, a "marriage" of two sodomites is certainly within the realm of possibility. The articles do mention that the couple is about to be "married."
(01-26-2015, 12:55 PM)Heorot Wrote: [ -> ]If a schism does occur, hopefully it won't be over petty things like this.
The schism is over erroneous and/or heretical, post-Vatican II theology, of which these moral issues are the rotten fruit. The faithful can oftentimes recognize the rottenness of the moral issues before recognizing that of the theological issues.

From here:
Quote:There are those who recognize Francis as a promoter of
  1. the errors and heresies of Vatican II.
    [/li]
  2. error and heresy against faith.
    [/li]
  3. moral errors.
    [/li]
#1 leads to #2 which, in turn, leads to #3. Most people, even Protestants, are now recognizing #3. Soon, it seems, more people will recognize #1 and #2 cause #3.
(01-26-2015, 01:54 PM)Geremia Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2015, 12:55 PM)Heorot Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps he asked her to repent. I doubt it very much, but the possibility exists.
Judging from his re-"marrying" adulterers in St. Peters last autumn, a "marriage" of two sodomites is certainly within the realm of possibility. The articles do mention that the couple is about to be "married."
(01-26-2015, 12:55 PM)Heorot Wrote: [ -> ]If a schism does occur, hopefully it won't be over petty things like this.
The schism is over erroneous and/or heretical, post-Vatican II theology, of which these moral issues are the rotten fruit. The faithful can oftentimes recognize the rottenness of the moral issues before recognizing that of the theological issues.

From here:
    [/li]
    [/li]
  3. moral errors.
    [/li]
#1 leads to #2 which, in turn, leads to #3. Most people, even Protestants, are now recognizing #3. Soon, it seems, more people will recognize #1 and #2 cause #3.

Do you mean the marriage with a person who had the marriage annulled? Is that what you're saying “remarriage” is?

Also, since when bringing couples out of adultery is a bad thing?

Finally, why is all this on the same level as gay marriage? Gay marriage is not even marriage to begin with, while someone might commit adultery, repent and still be married; or someone might be a fornicator before marriage, repent and get married. But two males or two females cannot, by definition, enter into holy matrimony. Why are you saying these are so close things that they are in the same realm of possibilities?

I'm sorry, but it looks like you're being intentionally malicious.

As to your little logic, that 1 and 2 imply 3 (which I'm not even sure it would since theological error might eventually produce puritans and not libertines), it does not follow 3 implies 2 and 1. This is so basic logic that its amazing that it has to be stated (I mean, we learn this in the very first math classes). But not only its a formal error, its also a material error: if moral rectitude is necessary for theological orthodoxy, then the Church defected from the very beginning (and continued to defect throughout time).

I can see this thread ending badly

:afraidsmiley:
(01-26-2015, 01:54 PM)Geremia Wrote: [ -> ]

From here:
    [/li]
    [/li]
  3. moral errors.
    [/li]

Oh, please, those comments about "Pope Francis promoting atheism and tritheism" is just grasping at straws and taking quotes out of context in the most ridiculous ways possible. Criticizing the Pope is not a sin but dishonesty is.
(01-26-2015, 03:06 PM)austenbosten Wrote: [ -> ]I can see this thread ending badly

:afraidsmiley:

Yup, and I didn't have a hand in it this time :P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12