FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Raymond Arroyo Will Interview Cardinal Kasper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Got this in an email and thought y'all might be interested. I am. If anyone watches it or knows if it'd be viewable online, whether at EWTN or Youtube, etc., please post, eh?

Quote:

Raymond Arroyo will interview Cardinal Walter Kasper on EWTN, Thursday, June 4, 2015, 8 pm EST.

The show also encores Friday, 1 am and 9 am; Sunday at 7 pm, and Monday at 10 pm.

Uh oh. Let's prepare ourselves for… scandaltime.

Isn't this the guy who interviewed Burke? I hope he doesn't let Kasper off easily
Oh Wow. This will not end well.
Cardinal Kasper will display politesse and Raymond Arroyo will be deferential and seek "special insight" into the priorities of Pope Francis.

There will be much smiling.
I definitely think EWTN has its problems, and while they do seem to suck up to Pope Francis, I don't think they've gone so far (yet) as to defend the Kasper vision for the Church.
Can we have Michael Voris interview Kasper? I'd pay to see that.
Time for Raymond to Man-up instead of just being a company spokesman
(06-02-2015, 12:40 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: [ -> ]Cardinal Kasper will display politesse and Raymond Arroyo will be deferential and seek "special insight" into the priorities of Pope Francis.

There will be much smiling.

This, especially the smiling part! If you guys are looking for a showdown you will be disappointed. Think about your average TV political interview and put a Cardinal and a mainstream neo conservative Catholic TV host in the picture and you get what will happen. Mush, fluff and a whole lot of ambiguous verbal dancing with the stars.
Well, I don't get EWTN here, so I'm kinda glad I won't miss any showdown. I mean, to just hear Kasper spouting his doctrine and having some other guy mildly ask inconsequential questions must be unbearable.

But still, isn't it funny that at the mention of an interview with a Cardinal people should prepare to resist scandal as if it was a show about girls in bikini?

(06-02-2015, 04:07 PM)Josey Wales Wrote: [ -> ]Time for Raymond to Man-up instead of just being a company spokesman

Ain't gonna happen...
Pages: 1 2 3