FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Audiosancto splitting into 3 sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Home page has the announcement. The About page has more info.

There are only a few sermons left on the site, and not all the new sites are really going yet.
In a sense that's too bad because I loved it's "one stop shopping", but I sure get why it has to be done.
I hope they separate by priest. There's one guy in AudioSancto who is not my favorite (God bless him, though), which always made me stay away from the site.
(09-15-2015, 11:21 PM)Renatus Frater Wrote: [ -> ]I hope they separate by priest. There's one guy in AudioSancto who is not my favorite (God bless him, though), which always made me stay away from the site.

That's a really scary thing about having a website. I can't say anything about AudioSancto because I haven't been there a whole lot, and am saying nothing about your approach to it at all, but generally speaking, it's scary to have a site that could be 99% awesomeness, but have people turn away from it because of one thing. It's even more scary when that site has a discussion forum and people are turned away from it not because of what the site owner writes, but because of what forum posters write. Man! Both have happened to me (the former especially with re. to "Transgendergate", and the latter happened a lot when too many "toxic trads" ran around here). It's extremely aggravating. And I think it's grossly unfair (again, which is saying nothing about you and Audio Sancto! I'm just talking about my experiences and the frustrations of running a website, esp. one with user content).
Well, I have downloaded their archive in .zip format before they have removed it too! Lucky for me.

N.
(09-16-2015, 01:50 AM)Neopelagianus Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I have downloaded their archive in .zip format before they have removed it too! Lucky for me.

N.
Did you just do that? If so, how--I looked to do it but could not find the way to do it which used to be there. Maybe I have to look on my computer instead of just the phone.

Thanks very much!