FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Vortex—Benedict’s Fingerprints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a bit broad for a thread topic, but I'm really interested to know your thoughts on one of Church Militant's (Michael Voris, et. al.) most recent Vortex episodes.

http://www.churchmilitant.com/video/epis...ngerprints

:popcorn:
I watched this this AM and chose to let it go. Since you posted CP...  :grin: My reaction to this episode of the vortex is befuddlement.
He's only saying what Trads have been saying since Vatican 2 all these Popes have been responsible for appointing and KEEPING in office these bishops
(10-26-2015, 05:17 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]This is a bit broad for a thread topic, but I'm really interested to know your thoughts on one of Church Militant's (Michael Voris, et. al.) most recent Vortex episodes.

http://www.churchmilitant.com/video/epis...ngerprints

:popcorn:

Voris is a shill for the N.O. chap who's funding his operation. He's still in never, never land. If we had a good and holy pope he would have given these blighters the boot and make no mistake. Voris is a clown and a misfit. In addition, no one puts a puny B.S.T. after his name. I taught history at the university level and rarely listed my credentials after my name. But in Voris' case pride knows no bounds. At least he's leaving the SSPX alone for awhile only because he's in Rome. As the old saying goes: "when in Rome do as the Romans do" and Voris never passes up a chance to do that.
Oh man, I can't bring myself to watch the full video. So... don't say a word about Francis, but criticize JPII and BXVI??
And look at his excuse: it is not criticizing the pope, because these guys are no longer popes!!

Voris, just leave, mate. This is beyond ridiculous now.
I used to love CM, but over this past year, and especially the last few months, I'm finding it more and more difficult to take them seriously. I no longer subscribe to them (and instead now donate to the Remnant).

This latest piece is another one of their ridiculous stories. If we're going to start attacking popes, let's start back at either Pius XII or John XXIII and work forward and include today.