FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Mother Angelica on feeding tube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Our Lady of the Angels Monastery:

**WARNING: link is to a pdf**

Quote:Since our last update, Mother Angelica's condition has declined, and it became necessary to put her on a feeding tube. The good part is that she now receives the necessary nutrients she needs. There were some up and down moments, and Mother has suffered a great deal these past months. She is quite a trouper. God has gifted Mother with much suffering during her life which she has always accepted, living out her motto "Totus Jesu" -- All for Jesus. "O Jesus, give me the humility to give love for Love - that as You came for me, so may I live for Thee. In my heart may You always find shelter and a warm inn where You may dwell, as in a temple. At every moment I wish to say, 'I love Thee my God, I love Thee.' Recently, a Mother Superior wrote this to her: "I believe only in Heaven will you finally realize all the GOOD your loving labor for God and His people have done for us all." Please keep Mother in your prayers.
There's a prayer thread for Mother here.
praying
Pray Pray Pray