FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: What Do You Believe About the Third Secret Of Fatima?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(12-20-2015, 08:35 AM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015, 07:19 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]Jar Jar Binks make bobo. Jar Jar Binks ment good poe john of 1960. Thank oyu CaptCrunch73

Oh brother... :eyeroll:

Oh...Sister  :grin:
(12-20-2015, 01:41 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]I'm of the opinion that if anything happened at Fatima, it was demonic in origin, not of God.  If there is a third secret to be revealed, it's nothing we should want to know.

You opinon no count here Melkite. You not even believe. You atheist now!!! You still under comdenation!!!  Fatima WAS from HaShem. He make Big Big Big sun move in sky!!! Can Melkite do that?
(12-20-2015, 06:05 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015, 08:33 AM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015, 03:54 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]My guess to why Pius XII failed in his this duty was because he had been so weakened by the sin of not doing more to protect HaShems Chosen people during their greatest hour of need. I also believe that only half of the secret was released in 2000.

This is silly. The myth that Pope Pius XII did not do enough to help the Jews has been debunked for awhile now.

No this not silly myth Credidi Propter. That why Pope Pius XII never br\e raised to alters.

I would watch that video I posted on page one. There is lots of evidence that Pope Pius XII did a lot to help the Jews.
(12-20-2015, 06:27 PM)Share Love Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015, 03:54 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]My guess to why Pius XII failed in his this duty was because he had been so weakened by the sin of not doing more to protect HaShems Chosen people during their greatest hour of need. I also believe that only half of the secret was released in 2000.

This is silly. The myth that Pope Pius XII did not do enough to help the Jews has been debunked for awhile now.

No this not silly myth Credidi Propter. That why Pope Pius XII never br\e raised to alters.

I would watch that video I posted on page one. There is lots of evidence that Pope Pius XII did a lot to help the Jews.
(12-20-2015, 06:27 PM)Share Love Wrote: [ -> ]

I would watch that video I posted on page one. There is lots of evidence that he did a lot to help the Jews.

Jar Jar Binks No need see selfhating gay Micheal Voris video. Jar Jar Binks know through Holy Spirit Truth.
(12-20-2015, 06:15 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015, 01:41 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]I'm of the opinion that if anything happened at Fatima, it was demonic in origin, not of God.  If there is a third secret to be revealed, it's nothing we should want to know.

You opinon no count here Melkite. You not even believe. You atheist now!!! You still under comdenation!!!  Fatima WAS from HaShem. He make Big Big Big sun move in sky!!! Can Melkite do that?

What?  I'm not an atheist, where are you getting that from?  Stop eating so much ICE CREAM.
(12-20-2015, 01:52 PM)Share Love Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think that, Melkite?

The secrets instill fear and despair in the hearts of the people who hear them.  They talk about things that we can have no way of knowing if they are true or not.  And the miracle, if it happened, is not something only God could do.
(12-20-2015, 07:41 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]

The secrets instill fear and despair in the hearts of the people who hear them.  They talk about things that we can have no way of knowing if they are true or not.  And the miracle, if it happened, is not something only God could do.

You aren't bound to believe in Fatima, of course, but why would something that is "demonic in origin" have a core message of prayer and penance? And that miracle was seen by 70,000 people and was reported in even secular newspapers.
(12-20-2015, 07:47 PM)Share Love Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015, 07:41 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]

You aren't bound to believe in Fatima, of course, but why would something that is "demonic in origin" have a core message of prayer and penance? And that miracle was seen by 70,000 people and was reported in even secular newspapers.

Doesn't Satan lie with the truth?
In a way, every miracle could be monkeyed. But, by definition, it would not be a miracle. It might get tricky to decide if it is a miracle or not, that's why investigations should be serious.
The only miracle only God does (that is, there's no report of it by the saints) is transubstantiation, like the turning water into wine, bread into Jesus' substance, etc. This is reserved to the Lord of being.

In any case, I suppose this criteria of causing despair or not is rather subjective. It doesn't cause despair on me, and I'm far from perfect.
He can distort the truth, but he doesn't always. It seems counterintuitive for him to masquerade as Our Lady with a well publicized, Church approved apparition encouraging the world to pray and do penance, backed up with a miracle defying the laws of nature so people take it seriously.

Satan's game seems more in line with what's going on in Medjugorje, where "Our Lady" is supposedly saying things like, "All religions are the same to me and my Son."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5