FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: What Do You Believe About the Third Secret Of Fatima?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(12-20-2015, 07:58 PM)Renatus Frater Wrote: [ -> ]In a way, every miracle could be monkeyed. But, by definition, it would not be a miracle. It might get tricky to decide if it is a miracle or not, that's why investigations should be serious.
The only miracle only God does (that is, there's no report of it by the saints) is transubstantiation, like the turning water into wine, bread into Jesus' substance, etc. This is reserved to the Lord of being.

In any case, I suppose this criteria of causing despair or not is rather subjective. It doesn't cause despair on me, and I'm far from perfect.

The thought of  thousands of souls falling into hell Does not give you despair?
(12-20-2015, 08:31 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015, 07:58 PM)Renatus Frater Wrote: [ -> ]In a way, every miracle could be monkeyed. But, by definition, it would not be a miracle. It might get tricky to decide if it is a miracle or not, that's why investigations should be serious.
The only miracle only God does (that is, there's no report of it by the saints) is transubstantiation, like the turning water into wine, bread into Jesus' substance, etc. This is reserved to the Lord of being.

In any case, I suppose this criteria of causing despair or not is rather subjective. It doesn't cause despair on me, and I'm far from perfect.

Our Lord said a similar thing when he said that the way to hell is broad and many people find it, compared to the narrow way that ultimately brings us to heaven.
(12-20-2015, 08:31 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]

If by despair you mean lose hope, then no.
It gives me fear, though, which is not bad in many occasions and for persons of a certain constitution.
(12-20-2015, 07:38 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015, 06:15 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015, 01:41 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]I'm of the opinion that if anything happened at Fatima, it was demonic in origin, not of God.  If there is a third secret to be revealed, it's nothing we should want to know.

You opinon no count here Melkite. You not even believe. You atheist now!!! You still under comdenation!!!  Fatima WAS from HaShem. He make Big Big Big sun move in sky!!! Can Melkite do that?

What?  I'm not an atheist, where are you getting that from?  Stop eating so much ICE CREAM.

Not contributing to the OP's inquiry, but I do want to interject. Melkite, I'm starting to think the same thing. M4R's new syntactical/orthographical approach does remind me of a certain Ice Cream. I say "new" because if one makes only a quick survey of M4R's posts from 2011, one finds posts that are measured and well-written. The plot thickens....I guess FE is due a little wackiness.
(12-20-2015, 10:55 PM)Bourbon Apocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015, 01:41 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]I'm of the opinion that if anything happened at Fatima, it was demonic in origin, not of God.  If there is a third secret to be revealed, it's nothing we should want to know.

You opinon no count here Melkite. You not even believe. You atheist now!!! You still under comdenation!!!  Fatima WAS from HaShem. He make Big Big Big sun move in sky!!! Can Melkite do that?

What?  I'm not an atheist, where are you getting that from?  Stop eating so much ICE CREAM.

Not contributing to the OP's inquiry, but I do want to interject. Melkite, I'm starting to think the same thing. M4R's new syntactical/orthographical approach does remind me of a certain Ice Cream. I say "new" because if one makes only a quick survey of M4R's posts from 2011, one finds posts that are measured and well-written. The plot thickens....I guess FE is due a little wackiness.

I do get the same observation. In fact, the word "dyslexic" was spelled correctly. When he resumed posting, it changed to what it is now. He is very much posting in the style of "Ice Cream". I should know, I browse the archives everytime, and I was a lurker.
To get back on topic, I do believe that only part of the Third Secret was revealed, and that the other half is still being hidden. However, the important part for the laity is to follow what is known about Fatima, namely the daily Rosary, reparation, First Saturdays, consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and constant prayers for Our Lady's requests to be fulfilled, especially the Consecration of Russia. If you can get others to join you, even better!
(12-20-2015, 07:41 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015, 01:52 PM)Share Love Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think that, Melkite?

The secrets instill fear and despair in the hearts of the people who hear them.  They talk about things that we can have no way of knowing if they are true or not.  And the miracle, if it happened, is not something only God could do.

No Melkite! No Fatima not instill fear in beleiver instill AWE and WONDER!!! only instill fear despair in hearts of unbelievers like you Melkite! you no believe in Catholic faith anymore!!! Jar Jar BinKs Sad Melkite lose his way! Jar Jar Binks wants help come home again Melkite! you lonly out in cold looking in!!! Tell Jar Jar Binks why Melkite stand out in cold still looking in? Jar Jar Bings thinks Melkite see HaShem showing mercy now not judgemental it saFe to come back home now Melkite!!!
(12-21-2015, 01:43 AM)TradCathYouth Wrote: [ -> ]To get back on topic, I do believe that only part of the Third Secret was revealed, and that the other half is still being hidden. However, the important part for the laity is to follow what is known about Fatima, namely the daily Rosary, reparation, First Saturdays, consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and constant prayers for Our Lady's requests to be fulfilled, especially the Consecration of Russia. If you can get others to join you, even better!

Jar Jar BInks Likes this TradCathYouth! Jar Jar Binks has question for you TradCathYouth.
How youthful of Trad Catholic are you TradCathYouth?
(12-21-2015, 01:01 AM)Neopelagianus Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015, 10:55 PM)Bourbon Apocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]

I do get the same observation. In fact, the word "dyslexic" was spelled correctly. When he resumed posting, it changed to what it is now. He is very much posting in the style of "Ice Cream". I should know, I browse the archives everytime, and I was a lurker.

No Jar Jar binks not ice cream! Jar Jar Binks Might_4_right!
(12-21-2015, 03:26 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]No Melkite! No Fatima not instill fear in beleiver instill AWE and WONDER!!! only instill fear despair in hearts of unbelievers like you Melkite! you no believe in Catholic faith anymore!!! Jar Jar BinKs Sad Melkite lose his way! Jar Jar Binks wants help come home again Melkite! you lonly out in cold looking in!!! Tell Jar Jar Binks why Melkite stand out in cold still looking in? Jar Jar Bings thinks Melkite see HaShem showing mercy now not judgemental it saFe to come back home now Melkite!!!

I posted in one of the homosexuality threads why, but my doubts over circumcision opened up the door to all my other doubts.  I can never be part of an abrahamic faith again.  Circumcision is revolting, and even though Christianity doesn't require it, it believes God truly commanded it.  We're probably five-ten years away from foreskin regeneration.  If that's something I'm able to do, I think I'll get tatooed by my waist !קיינמאָל ווידער and if it's not something that ever comes to pass, I'll have !שמתי זין על יהוה (it's a play on words!) tattoed on my circumcision scar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5