FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Consecration: Russia vs. The World: Yes or No?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Was it done?  No.

1984:
"Hey Everyone, I consecrated the worrrrld to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Russia's in the world, right guys???  So Russsssia is now consecrated!  Right???  See???  Did I do good?"

No.

2015, Christmas, Fish Eaters Forum:
"You see kind JPII, when the Queen of Heaven asks for Russia to be Consecrated, what she realllllly meant, was for Russssssia to be consecrated.  Get it?  Russsssia."

Thank you.
Francis is going to do it.

We all need to write our Bishops, go see them at the Cathedrals.  They offer the Mass on Sunday's.  Get in your cars on Sunday, drive to the Cathedral and simply say, "We need to offer kind support to Francis to Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary."

Think about it this way.  We can't even have an anniversary of the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary because it wasn't done.  He could only have a very embarrassing anniversary of the Consecration of The World to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, which also includes Russia, Ecuador, The Antarctic and my Christmas goose.  Granted, those were different days, the cold war, sensitive world politics, however, what we need is a proper and exact obedience to the request of the Queen of Heaven who specifically asked for something with a confirming miracle the size of the Sun sweeping down over a crowd of 80,000 people.

Our Dioceses have websites that we can use to write emails to Priests today, and everyday.  What we need...men.

men.

Big men, paying visits to the Cathedrals.

"You know, your excellency, I have this concern..."
Before anything else, preparing with prayer would lend extra spiritual strength. Most Bishops today are convinced that the Consecration is done, and that those who agree that it is not done are in other countries, mainly Third World. They have spoken and/or attended many of the Fatima Center's past conferences, the Patriarch of the Syriac Catholics being among them. Most importantly, pray the Rosary for the fulfillment of the requests of Our Lady of Fatima, and get others to do so. I think there should be another Rosary Crusade like that which the SSPX had done in the past, which resulted in millions of Rosaries said for the Consecration of Russia and other intentions.
I have a friend who's super trad who believes the consecration was done. Borderline sede. He gave me other sources I wouldn't have expected from who believed it happened.
(12-25-2015, 02:25 PM)TheologyInfinite Wrote: [ -> ]Was it done?  No.

1984:
"Hey Everyone, I consecrated the worrrrld to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Russia's in the world, right guys???  So Russsssia is now consecrated!  Right???  See???  Did I do good?"

No.

"You see kind JPII, when the Queen of Heaven asks for Russia to be Consecrated, what she realllllly meant, was for Russssssia to be consecrated.  Get it?  Russsssia."

Thank you.

The one in 1984 did include, in addition to the world, this statement:

"In a special way we entrust and consecrate to you those individuals and nations which particularly need to be thus entrusted and consecrated."

It's not quite saying the word Russia explicitly, but it is more specific than just a general consecration of the world.

That being said, I don't know one way or the other, but I do have a question.  Is there anything in the secrets that says the conversion of Russia and time of peace would be necessarily instantaneous and miraculous rather than the consecration starting a process that would ultimately result in these things?
(01-04-2016, 12:13 PM)SaintSebastian Wrote: [ -> ]

1984:

No.

Thank you.

"In a special way we entrust and consecrate to you those individuals and nations which particularly need to be thus entrusted and consecrated."

It's not quite saying the word Russia explicitly, but it is more specific than just a general consecration of the world.

That being said, I don't know one way or the other, but I do have a question.  Is there anything in the secrets that says the conversion of Russia and time of peace would be necessarily instantaneous and miraculous rather than the consecration starting a process that would ultimately result in these things?

I'm not a Fatimist in any sense of the word, but I've read enough about it over the years to be convinced that the consecration specifically of Russia was not done.

All the wordplay is meaningless when Russia is not specifically mentioned. If our Lady asked specifically for this to be done to Russia than it needs to be specifically done, period, close the book.

What I've never understood is why is it so hard to for the Pope to mention Russia by name?
(01-04-2016, 04:59 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2016, 12:13 PM)SaintSebastian Wrote: [ -> ]

1984:

No.

Thank you.

I'm not a Fatimist in any sense of the word, but I've read enough about it over the years to be convinced that the consecration specifically of Russia was not done.

All the wordplay is meaningless when Russia is not specifically mentioned. If our Lady asked specifically for this to be done to Russia than it needs to be specifically done, period, close the book.

What I've never understood is why is it so hard to for the Pope to mention Russia by name?

Probably for the same reason(s) he can't get all the bishops of the world to go along with it, as Fatima supposedly requires.
I guess because the pope / bishops are scared of Russia.
I thought Lucy said that it had been fulfilled. What's the kerfuffle about?  ???
Pages: 1 2 3