FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Missionaries of Mercy....Another Round of Stupidity from His Humbleness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know we are all getting  extremely tired of all the nonsense that spews from the Post-Conciliar Church.  I just pray i never get so numb to it all that i fail to react against such monumentally stupid  things  that attack True Catholicism  on what seems to be a daily basis.  I have no personal bitterness concerning what is going on but i do feel a deep sadness for all those poor souls being deceived daily, who are getting nothing more than a cheap  imitation of the Catholic Church and don't have a clue.

I don't think it is wise of you to speak against the means by which God dispenses His mercy.
(02-13-2016, 12:30 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it is wise of you to speak against the means by which God dispenses His mercy.

Yea Poche ... guess its better to be one of those "Dumb Dogs that Don't Bark....... Shocked
(02-13-2016, 12:30 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it is wise of you to speak against the means by which God dispenses His mercy.

He's not speaking against that, he's speaking against the arrogance that this man-made act by Pope Francis with his "Missionaries of Mercy" can somehow do more than what God does through the Sacrament of Confession.
You know austenbosten, it absolutely staggers my mind when i look at the concept of so called Missionaries of Mercy.  The forgiveness obtained in a confessional by a Catholic Priest  can in NO way be improved on, since it is God who is doing the forgiving.  But nooooo Francis has super confessors that are better than what God has  already established  and has had in place for 2000 years.  So why don't  we hear a resounding HUHHuh?? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? from the clergy everywhere??  Are they all so dumbed-down that few see the total absurdity of what  Francis is doing .... sending out  new improved special confessors .  ROFL Eye-roll  Eye-roll
This is just another episode of Francis and his super ego looking to overide the teaching of the Church and forgiving  people  the new improved modern way, no worries  be happy  Smile Smile Smile Crazy!
Unfortunately, I can't watch the video.  Can you sum up the problem with the Missionaries of Mercy? From what I understood they will preach and have authority to remit things reserved to the Holy See, but otherwise are just regular confessors.  The Church has a long history of similar things--traveling priests who preach missions and hear confessions (in parishes and local churches with their own clergy).  Many saints filled this role, like St. Vincent Ferrer or St. Anthony Mary Claret.  Is there some other problem?
(02-15-2016, 10:06 AM)SaintSebastian Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, I can't watch the video.  Can you sum up the problem with the Missionaries of Mercy? From what I understood they will preach and have authority to remit things reserved to the Holy See, but otherwise are just regular confessors.  The Church has a long history of similar things--traveling priests who preach missions and hear confessions (in parishes and local churches with their own clergy).  Many saints filled this role, like St. Vincent Ferrer or St. Anthony Mary Claret.  Is there some other problem?

Not to steal anyone's thunder, but this was my understanding as well.