FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The SSPX MUST Regularize NOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

And somewhere, people are asking how exactly does this violate Catholic teaching.
I feel ashamed that this took place in Italy.
The title is confusing. The link says "must not be regularized" but the article title and this thread title say that it should be. The article itself suggests that being regularized would be dangerous. According to the article, Pope Francis would be able to control it and that he would destroy it.

(02-23-2016, 04:07 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]The title is confusing. The link says "must not be regularized" but the article title and this thread title say that it should be. The article itself suggests that being regularized would be dangerous. According to the article, Pope Francis would be able to control it and that he would destroy it.

The link say they must regularize on my phone? Also the article seems to be satire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-23-2016, 07:05 PM)Truecharity Wrote: [ -> ][Image: xptt2x.jpg]
https://twitter.com/Pontifex/status/700041659862663169

Okay I'm going to not be a prisoner of the past...hence a 50-year old pastoral council that doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, because it's not an actual ecumenical council.
it means singing a new church into being.

:LOL: I watched it this morning, and I thought it looked like an aerobics class, if it weren't so pathetic, it would be funny.  I am becoming desensitized to these things and do not even register surprise anymore.  The worst I ever saw was that priest dancing down the aisle with the Baby Jesus for the Nativity, a procession of some sort done by him, wildly tossing the statue.  I wish I could find it.  But alas would not know how to post it anyway. 
I just watched it and am presently vomitting all over myself. Compared to the video, the vomit isn't so bad.
Pages: 1 2