FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Can anyone please help me respond to this stuff...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This comment was on fb, and I asked the commenter for sources. Can anyone help me with rebuttals?

Quote: Pope Pius XII founded the same Vatican Bank that was accused of hiding Nazi money and linked to Banco Ambrosiano, the Mobster Michele Sindona, and the P2 lodge, the P2 lodge itself part of the Grand Orient of Italy was founded by the General Guiseppe Garibaldi who mentored and commanded H.P. Blavatsky in war against the Papal States, Blavatsky is also known as the Mother of the New Age and mentor to Alice Bailey the Anti Semite who owned the piece of land now know as the U.N. plaza, birthplace of the World Government and soon to be the New World Order that Pope John Paul 2 called for on Ghandi's funeral. Before Guiseppe Garibaldi the Grandmaster of the Lodge was occultist Cagliostro whose life was saved by the very Pope during the Inquisition where he was accused for Black Magick. The P2 lodge with the Vatican helped Nazis escape to Argentina during the days of Massera and before (ODESSA network) , Bergoglio himself awarded Massera a Honoris Cause at his school. During the 1980's the P2 lodge fell out with the Vatican resulting in a civil war that culminated in the exposure of the P2 lodge and the attempted assassination of John Paul 2 and Ronald Reagan, the assassin confessed the order came from the Vatican. The end game and objective? The annexation of Israel, the acquisition of the Nukes and the Final Question to the Jewish Question, Bergoglio is the link between the P2 and the Vatican and they are bound by their hatred of the Jews and desire to rule from the Temple Mount over all Religious authority.

Thanks for any help.
I can't help you with a rebuttal, but I can help you more generally by offering the following advise:

Don't attempt to argue with crazy people on the internet.
My two cents: stay far, far away from Facebook.
Whoever wrote this could start with some decent punctuation.  Run-on sentences make it seem more like nonsensical hippie drivel.

Quote:...founded by the General Guiseppe Garibaldi who mentored and commanded H.P. Blavatsky in war against the Papal States...

She claimed to have served in Garibaldi's forces disguised, but I don't think this was never verified, which makes me think she didn't have a huge impact. 

Quote:...the P2 lodge itself part of the Grand Orient of Italy was founded by the General Guiseppe Garibaldi...

Quote: Before Guiseppe Garibaldi the Grandmaster of the Lodge was occultist Cagliostro whose life was saved by the very Pope during the Inquisition where he was accused for Black Magick.

So he says Garibaldi founded the lodge, but the lodge was previously headed by someone else? Huh?  Or did I misread something in the run-ons?

Quote:...The P2 lodge with the Vatican helped Nazis escape to Argentina during the days of Massera and before (ODESSA network)...

Odessa wasn't run by the Vatican.  It was a German plot.  The Vatican tried to help refugees get repatriated, or escape to the Americas.  In the  chaos of post-war Europe, where most refugees didn't have documentation.  Sadly, this meant that former Nazis slipped through the cracks as well.  There was one bishop (or cardinal, regardless I forget his name and am too lazy to look) who was involved.  And it took place during Peron's term in office, not Massera's.

The plot he describes was cooked up in the year 2345 by Jimi Hendrix, who then used a time-warping velociraptor to travel back to 1872 to help Ronald Regan start the New World Order.
(04-19-2016, 03:02 PM)ermy_law Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help you with a rebuttal, but I can help you more generally by offering the following advise:

LOL Too true! Really, since he put it out there, I just wanted to place one rebutting comment below it for the benefit of the other people reading there.
(04-19-2016, 03:25 PM)Margaret-Mary Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2016, 03:02 PM)ermy_law Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help you with a rebuttal, but I can help you more generally by offering the following advise:

LOL To true! Really, since he put it out there, I just wanted to place one rebutting comment below it for the benefit of the other people reading there.

Then make your one rebutting comment be for him to add punctuation.  That gave me a headache! Crazy!
[quote='Sir Charles Napier' pid='1312416' dateline='1461093707']

[quote]Odessa wasn't run by the Vatican.  It was a German plot.  The Vatican tried to help refugees get repatriated, or escape to the Americas.  In the  chaos of post-war Europe, where most refugees didn't have documentation.  Sadly, this meant that former Nazis slipped through the cracks as well.  There was one bishop (or cardinal, regardless I forget his name and am too lazy to look) who was involved.  And it took place during Peron's term in office, not Massera's.[/quote]

Oh -- would you mind if I basically cut & pasted that before fleeing the fb comments section?

[quote]The plot he describes was cooked up in the year 2345 by Jimi Hendrix, who then used a time-warping velociraptor to travel back to 1872 to help Ronald Regan start the New World Order.
[/quote]

Thumb
Oh pffffft! Now I can't even find the original post on fb -- maybe it got removed for being too pro-catholic or for saying "nazis".. who knows? Anyway thanks for the funny and helpful replies.  Smile
(04-19-2016, 03:39 PM)Margaret-Mary Wrote: [ -> ]Oh pffffft! Now I can't even find the original post on fb -- maybe it got removed for being too pro-catholic or for saying "nazis".. who knows? Anyway thanks for the funny and helpful replies.  Smile
Glad I could help, and that someone found it humorous.  Try spelling it with symbols; for example n@$!s.  Or just say Obamunists.  Or Busheviks.