FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Feast Of Our Lady Of Fatima-May 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

It's already May 13 in Fatima. So please do something special. Say the Litany of Our Lady Of Fatima. Say an extra rosary. Meditate on the message. And pray a great deal.
Just want to share for the sake of Our Lady...

A couple years ago, I woke up one morning and asked my friends what day it was. I actually had no idea. I was just wondering, nor was I keeping up with the days throughout that week. College is a blur sometimes, and not because of alcohol, but because of the constant studying...you often lose track of the days.  Anyway, they told me it was Oct. 13th. I didn't think anything, but after a little while, it dawned on me that I just had a dream that early morning of the sun dancing and moving around in the sky.

Let us keep trying to live the message and if you have not done the Saturday devotions, start next month. I think the time is more urgent than ever to start.

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us.
Pray Pray

(05-12-2016, 10:03 PM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]It's already May 13 in Fatima. So please do something special. Say the Litany of Our Lady Of Fatima. Say an extra rosary. Meditate on the message. And pray a great deal.
All will be well when the Consecration of Russia is done with all the willing bishops of the world in their Cathedrals and when the other part of the #rd Secret is released, read Antonio Socci's The 4th Secret of Fatima.

Don't think there's much of a chance of the consecration of Russia being properly performed. Two pre-V2 Popes, Pius XI and Pius XII failed to carry out the consecration according to the Blessed Mother's request.
(05-13-2016, 11:23 PM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]                                          Don't think there's much of a chance of the consecration of Russia being properly performed. Two pre-V2 Popes, Pius XI and Pius XII failed to carry out the consecration according to the Blessed Mother's request.

Sr Lucy said that the Consecration will be done but "it will be late".
That means that the Church will probably be in a so dire state that all human means having been exhausted to save Her, the reigning pope wil deem the Consecration, despised by his predecessors during so many years, to be the ultimate one.
It will come at a time where there will not only be suffering in the Church, but in the world as well. The political landscape is moving more towards war and destruction.