FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Ex-Satanist Embraces the Faith - Must See
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Fantabulous testimony. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!

Yes, great fellow. I heard a radio interview with him in which he said that people get caught sometimes bringing unconsecrated hosts to black masses (I know, this is terrible, but the point is a good one). They get caught because the satanic priests can tell the difference between consecrated hosts and unconsecrated wafers. The Protestant guy conducting the interview shut down the interview right after this. . . .
(05-25-2016, 05:18 PM)maldon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, great fellow. I heard a radio interview with him in which he said that people get caught sometimes bringing unconsecrated hosts to black masses (I know, this is terrible, but the point is a good one). They get caught because the satanic priests can tell the difference between consecrated hosts and unconsecrated wafers. The Protestant guy conducting the interview shut down the interview right after this. . . .

How backwards is it that someone who identifies as Christian can't recognize the Real Presence, but satanic priests can?
Share Love, that is the question!
I actually sat and listened to the whole thing!  It was illuminating and full of hope. If a man who literally sold his soul to the devil and who claims more than once that he has killed people can come to Christ than it is possible for anyone. 

Wonderful testimony!!

I listened to the whole thing too, even with the landing aircraft and barking dogs. They must have been out near LAX. Too bad they weren't inside for the talk.

BTW: I think I may get rid of my old CDs, especially Led Zeppelin and tell my friend to stop going to Yoga classes!!

My daughter's in-laws are big time Hindu (India: Brahma and Guru Caste) and I have read their literature. Yes, they most assuredly worship Devils and Demons.

Very good find Vox!! :clap:
I was very interested in his discrimination between Wicca and (usual) Satanism.

A few years ago Wicca was claimed to be the fastest growing "religious phenomenon" in the "Western World"; particularly in the armed forces.

The poor Carpenter with His entourage of fishermen, farmers and artisans is evermore the persecuted one.
Peace be with you all,

I must be the only cynical one here, but how can we verify anything this man is saying? For all we know he may be charlatan.
mortify, we can't verify.  But if he is a charlatan, he's using 99% truth even in his speeches about satanism and the occult.  His comments are a serious warning.  That would be an interesting tactic, would it not?  Discourage people from exposing themselves to satanic influence in the process of "working himself into" a community of faith . . .  Tricky tricky.

I find his comments disturbing as anything I've ever read.  If he is really spending massive amounts of time in adoration and convincing priests of his sincerity, perhaps we can pray that he is indeed a convert instead of a lost soul.  I have a hard time believing a satanist would spend a lot of time in a Catholic church voluntarily.
(05-30-2016, 12:27 AM)mortify Wrote: [ -> ]Peace be with you all,

I must be the only cynical one here, but how can we verify anything this man is saying? For all we know he may be charlatan.

You could be correct, but one must discern. One the one extreme, we find that during exorcisms, the demonic can be made to speak the truth and often, it is this level which the exorcist may go to during the Rite, to begin to illicit control over the being. Secrets can be reviled, the validity and truthfulness can indicate the level of control, yet they (cautiously) come from the dark side and are, but still, very useful in understanding the Dark One's strategies.

Just as an aside: I had a written account of a semi-famous exorcism, decades ago, in Austria, who's exorcists included Bishops, involving Beelzebub as the principle Devil in fact. He gave away many secrets that were later verified. It must have been something the dark ones didn't want to get around. I had copies disappear from my computer and printing them was a real task; printer failures were frequent and not repeated later on with less caustic subjects. Curiously, all copies and program traces have disappeared. I guess its best that way.

I think this guy is legit. He could be 'Perfectly Possessed' and still operate as he does, but something should have given him away by now. Such evil as those spirits who are powerful enough to perfectly possess a soul don't stay quiet in Catholic environments for long. Not to mention, he has had "deliverance' ceremonies performed as well and perhaps other extraordinary blessings too.
Pages: 1 2