FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The rafael12 grab-bag: in which San Guise cries "mea culpa"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
The Consecration of Pope St. Pius XII was done thusly:

"We consecrate and in a most special manner, We entrust all the peoples of Russia to this Immaculate Heart."

It wasn't done.

The rivers weren't consecrated.  The streams weren't consecrated.  The angels weren't consecrated. 

The People's of Russia were consecrated.  But Russia, was not consecrated.  That is not what was requested.

Remember this.  Tell it to your priest.  The Blessed Virgin Mary, the Queen of Angels, the Queen of Heaven, requested Russia.

That is why, there is still an outstanding need, at the Fatima Center, and in the constant campaigning of Fatima by the SSPX, and that is all.
"Father, do you have a moment for a concern of mine?"

"Yes."
(05-31-2016, 06:51 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2016, 04:23 PM)HailGilbert Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2016, 04:06 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]Our Lady of Good Success is about the Society of St. Pius X

"There will be Masses in Barns...out of the way places."

http://ourladyofgoodsuccess.com/frames-3...-ologs.pdf

Our Lady of Good Success is an approved apparition, about the 20th century, and our times.

Four cloned posts now? FOUR? Seriously?

Vox -- or whoever is moderating this sub-forum -- would you PLEASE calm down Rafael and this fixation with whatever is going on in either Haiti or the Dominican Republic? Please?

Thank you in advance.

Did you "report to moderator"?

I've just done that now. Thanks for the suggestion.
Hail Gilbert.  Why have you reported me to the moderator.  Is it because you don't share my views, and want mommy?
Levity is a sin.
I bears repeating, an approved miracle, concerning the Society.
(05-31-2016, 09:26 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]Levity is a sin.
?  ???
levity |ˈlevədē|
noun
humor or frivolity, especially the treatment of a serious matter with humor or in a manner lacking due respect: as an attempt to introduce a note of levity, the words were a disastrous flop.
ORIGIN
mid 16th cent.: from Latin levitas, from levis ‘light.’
Also defined as an amusing quality.

I tend to keep, as some would say, a sense of humor about things. I try my hardest to show the utmost respect for 1) Our Lord, His Church, and anything officially pertaining to the Church, and 2) the list ends there. Meaning anything else is fair game.

If I'm ever out of order, I would hope someone would tell me so, and point to what I did that was offensive before Our Lord. I truly mean this.

That being said, how else should I react when someone starts a vague thread about "they" without explaining who "they" is? Because in my (human) mind, that's just asking for me to respond with cracks about Scooby Doo, Cheech and Chong, tinfoil hats, hippies, Canadias clubbing (baby seals, that is), fart jokes, and yes, the Stink Pickle. You really don't want to see the Stink Pickle. Gross kid story.

So again, how are decent Catholics supposed to respond to vague "theories?"
(05-31-2016, 09:14 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hail Gilbert.  Why have you reported me to the moderator.  Is it because you don't share my views, and want mommy?

Scroll up to the post where I asked Vox to calm you down. You posted the same thing on four different threads that had nothing to do with the original threads. And the posts are coming across like either excessive zeal or mental imbalance.

I asked you in each thread to knock it off and you didn't. So I had to call in the moderator to get you to stop this. Thank you.

BTW, what does my late mother have to do with this?  ???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12