FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The rafael12 grab-bag: in which San Guise cries "mea culpa"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(05-28-2016, 03:16 PM)ermy_law Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016, 02:49 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016, 02:33 PM)ermy_law Wrote: [ -> ]#thisdontmakenosense

What's with all the ridiculous adding of pound signs (aka "hash tags") to ungrammatical, unpunctuated, "sentences" with run on words that people are suddenly posting on this board??  Have y'all devolved into "millenial" texters with two grossly enlarged thumbs and a shrunken brain? ??? :grin:  ???  :grin:

Yeah...I know...I'm showing my age.  And am proud of it!!! #################################################### :eyeroll:

This is that New Evangelization we have been waiting on. It involves words without grammar and generally makes no sense. But the pound signs make everything okay.

I live in the Good Ol' U. S. of A.--it's dollar signs that matter and make everything okay, not pound signs.  :grin: :LOL:
(05-28-2016, 04:19 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]

What's with all the ridiculous adding of pound signs (aka "hash tags") to ungrammatical, unpunctuated, "sentences" with run on words that people are suddenly posting on this board??  Have y'all devolved into "millenial" texters with two grossly enlarged thumbs and a shrunken brain? ??? :grin:  ???  :grin:

Yeah...I know...I'm showing my age.  And am proud of it!!! #################################################### :eyeroll:

This is that New Evangelization we have been waiting on. It involves words without grammar and generally makes no sense. But the pound signs make everything okay.

I live in the Good Ol' U. S. of A.--it's dollar signs that matter and make everything okay, not pound signs.  :grin: :LOL:

Pound sign? I thought the Brits used the euro.
(05-28-2016, 04:25 PM)Sir Charles Napier Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016, 04:19 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]

Pound sign? I thought the Brits used the euro.

Only the moronic ones do.  Everyone else there uses the good ol' British pound sterling.  I think part of the deal on them joining the EU was to be able to use their own currency.
This thread confuses me; we've gone from discussing it, them, and they to hashtags, hash browns, pounds, euros, and dollars.

I think it was Colonel Mustard in the laundry room at Graceland with the candlestick holder Jack jumped over.
You have a good handle on things, as far as I can tell.
After talking with my wife, she had the theory that "they" is the Scooby Doo gang. Jinkies!
So we've moved from a trailer beginning with, "In a world with..." to, "And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you meddling kids."
(05-29-2016, 07:28 AM)dahveed Wrote: [ -> ]So we've moved from a trailer beginning with, "In a world with..." to, "And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you meddling kids."

...and your stupid dog. Can't forget the dog.
You must express to your Priests in the Confessionals your hatred towards the fact that Russia is not consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, 100 years later.
The confessional is for confessing your sins, not complaining about the perceived sins of others.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12