FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The rafael12 grab-bag: in which San Guise cries "mea culpa"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
The problem: Is contradicting the official stance of the Vatican about the Consecration of Russia to the IHM a sin?
Who, amongst Catholics, is contradicting it?  If someone is NOT contradicting it then there's no sin to confess in the confessional, is there?
(05-30-2016, 04:03 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]You must express to your Priests in the Confessionals your hatred towards the fact that Russia is not consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, 100 years later.

I just love it when someone, without knowing people at all, tells them, publicly no less, that they've committed a sin and must confess it to a priest. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: 
I can only speak for myself, but I just can't get over the fact that Ted Cruz's dad has seen fit to join us here in the tank.
You may express anything to a Priest in the confessional booth, outside of the Sacrament of Penance, if he has time for it.  For J Michael, you may express the concern to your Priest personally.  The problem at hand is not where to become angry, and tell your Priest to have his Bishop write Rome every day to obtain the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart, it is when, which is now.  All will write to their Priests and Bishops and Rome immediately, to consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, as commanded at Fatima, which is now almost a lost 1st class public miracle.  Someone, everyone of you, are bound to do something about this, who are capable, even if only pray for it during your Rosaries, which were also a part of the Fatima message.
Pray to him.

Pray to him because I have told you.

Pray to St. Joseph thusly,

St. Joseph, pray for us, at the end of every Rosary.
(05-30-2016, 07:38 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]Pray to him because I have told you.

Who is this guy? 
There was a miracle of the sun, on the island of Hispañola, confirming this miracle of the Infinite Love of the Immaculate heart of Mary, last year for several days, in June, 2015.
Was this sighting investigated by the local bishop? Did he give his approval?
(05-30-2016, 07:39 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2016, 07:38 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]Pray to him because I have told you.

Who is this guy?

:shrug:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12