FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The rafael12 grab-bag: in which San Guise cries "mea culpa"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
The miracle was so supernatural, that few would admit it happened.  However, local Churches were consulted, and there are witnesses who will testify.
It was so supernatural, and scarily, so few people admitted it existed, that God's shame for his creatures was publicly visible for days, as the atheists roamed the cities for days, without acknowledging the supernatural.  People fled to Churches in Hispañola for refuge, and expecting the end of the world.  This was in June of 2015.
It involved a Catholic Mystic.
It involved many first class miracles.
You can call Catholic Churches throughout the Island of Hispañola, and ask them what happened last year, with the Sun, and the Heavens, in June of last year.
Research the Age of St. Joseph.  It's a prophecy.  I can't find it anymore, but it used to be online, I know that.
I am fully prepared to say "I don't give a damn what anyone thinks, I like the SSPX." Thank you, thank you.
(05-30-2016, 07:43 PM)Share Love Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2016, 07:39 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2016, 07:38 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]Pray to him because I have told you.

Who is this guy?

:shrug:

*tokes deeply, then coughs*
Dude, bro, is that like, the dawning of the age of aquarius or something? Far out, man...

I pray for St. Joseph's intercession daily. Because I'm a husband and father. As far as "Age of St. Joseph," my google-fu reveals nothing but speculation as to his age at his death.

Also, despite the intro to this post, I do not now, nor have I ever, used marijuana or other drugs. I'm just a smart a##.
It happened in 2015, in June, and see the other thread, entitled "infinite Love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Messages."
(05-30-2016, 07:31 PM)MeanGene Wrote: [ -> ]I can only speak for myself, but I just can't get over the fact that Ted Cruz's dad has seen fit to join us here in the tank.

I thought Cruz's dad was Kenyan, so probably wouldn't have been named after a Rennaissance painter. Wait... Nevermind.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12