FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The rafael12 grab-bag: in which San Guise cries "mea culpa"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Rafael, if you would, please don't post about little-known apparitions unless they have full approval of the Church AND you present evidence of such approval. Also don't post any alleged messages from such apparitions.

There are a lot of charlatans out there, and we, at our computer desks, have no means of sorting out the wheat from the chaff. We leave that to the Bishops and the Pope, so have to have their approval for these things. Without such approval, we can very easily be led astray.
No, you don't have to doubt it, it's "de fide."

It happened, it happened for many reasons, and it's very important.  It was a miracle, that rivaled the miracle of the Sun at Fatima, and it concerned someone on earth, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Jesus, and God, many Saints, and that's it.
(05-30-2016, 08:19 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, that's a prophecy released to a Saint.  That must be respected.

What prophecy? I respect what the saints have handed down to us. I'm not trying to start anything, but your truly confusing me.

(05-30-2016, 08:19 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever heard of Marie Julie Jahenny?  Or St. Therese Newman?

I have, but was under the impression neither had been canonized. I believe Therese Neumann's case had been taken up for beatification 10~  ago, but that's about it. Kindly elaborate.
I'm pretty sure all these people are praying to St. Joseph  bro.
No your not.  We should tell people to pray to St. Joseph more.  He was the head of the Holy Family, and is the protector of the Church, and we need protection in these times, more than ever.  St. Joseph, Pray for us.
Oh, I'm not then. But here's an idea, vague "because I say so" posts about St. Joseph on Traditional Catholic forums aren't the way to go about it. Isn't this a post from like 3 months ago?

Yes it is, and this is the Age of St. Joseph, and you want to be on the right side of that.
So, pray to St. Joseph often, especially with the ejaculation, St. Joseph, pray for us.
(05-30-2016, 08:26 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]The name of the Archangel, is to be respected, please, prayerfully.

Fair enough. In the meantime, I'll have to agree with Ermy_law's post above, regarding the purpose of the confessional.
It takes people to get things going.  It takes people to tell the Bishops and petition the Bishops.  You don't want to be on the side of stifling the grace of God.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12