FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The rafael12 grab-bag: in which San Guise cries "mea culpa"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
What evacuation?
Rafael don't lose that zeal even when you find out that your priest and Bishop don't have zeal for saving souls or are modernist's themselves
Please.  Please.
Rafael, you're like a first edition cylon if it was created by SSPV, good grief!
keep going salus!
(05-30-2016, 08:46 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]No, you don't have to doubt it, it's "de fide."

It happened, it happened for many reasons, and it's very important.  It was a miracle, that rivaled the miracle of the Sun at Fatima, and it concerned someone on earth, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Jesus, and God, many Saints, and that's it.

I do doubt it and for the reasons I just mentioned. I can't take your say-so for this because of the reasons I mentioned. In conscience, I can't take your word for it. Too vague, no names or independent reporting on this. Nothing.
(05-30-2016, 09:24 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]It takes people to get things going.  It takes people to tell the Bishops and petition the Bishops. You don't want to be on the side of stifling the grace of God.

That is what folks involved in the false apparitions of Bayside and Medjugorge said also. And they led many souls away from Jesus and the True Faith. We won't get fooled again! You have to prove this whatever-it-is is real, not us!
There were miracles of the Sun.  That never happened at bayside.  This rivaled Fatima.  Call Churches in the Dominican Republic and Haiti to find out what happened Island-wide last year.
(05-30-2016, 10:49 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]There were miracles of the Sun.  That never happened at bayside.  This rivaled Fatima.  Call Churches in the Dominican Republic and Haiti to find out what happened Island-wide last year.
Solar phenomena took place at Medjugorje, and Bayside had its own phenomena. We have to keep in mind that this does not necessarily come from God. I appreciate your zeal, but we have to be prudent as well.
::corrected::
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12