FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The rafael12 grab-bag: in which San Guise cries "mea culpa"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(05-30-2016, 08:37 PM)HailGilbert Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016, 09:24 AM)Jan313 Wrote: [ -> ]They have the Pope.  They have the theology.  And they have the Priests.

and the Motu Priorio.

They are unstoppable.

Jan313, you didn't answer my question, so I have to ask it again. What in Heaven's name are you talking about?  ???

I'm not Jan313, but here's my best guess on what he meant-

I'd bet that he's unhappy that the SSPX might be regularized or reconciled or whatnot, because he is concerned Rome in its present state would be a corrupting influence. I've heard a few people voice this concern....

I disagree, and am hoping that the holiness of many of the good folks in the SSPX will be a positive influence that we need. ^_^
(05-30-2016, 11:07 PM)Catherine Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2016, 08:37 PM)HailGilbert Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016, 09:24 AM)Jan313 Wrote: [ -> ]They have the Pope.  They have the theology.  And they have the Priests.

and the Motu Priorio.

They are unstoppable.

Jan313, you didn't answer my question, so I have to ask it again. What in Heaven's name are you talking about?  ???

I'm not Jan313, but here's my best guess on what he meant-

I'd bet that he's unhappy that the SSPX might be regularized or reconciled or whatnot, because he is concerned Rome in its present state would be a corrupting influence. I've heard a few people voice this concern....

I disagree, and am hoping that the holiness of many of the good folks in the SSPX will be a positive influence that we need. ^_^

Well, it took 3 pages but we finally got a sane, reasonable, coherent answer that didn't involve movie trailers, hashtags, Scooby Doo or Clue. :LOL:
If it is true and the associated messages come form God then they will be made available at the time chosen by God. In the meantime we should all strive for the holiness that most pleases God.
I'd really like to find some good pamphlets about the Rosary, ones that don't simply have a picture of beads with numbers and a list of prayers. Does anyone know of any?
(05-30-2016, 08:46 PM)rafael12 Wrote: [ -> ]No, you don't have to doubt it, it's "de fide."

It happened, it happened for many reasons, and it's very important.  It was a miracle, that rivaled the miracle of the Sun at Fatima, and it concerned someone on earth, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Jesus, and God, many Saints, and that's it.

"De fide"?  I don't think so. Even Fatima isn't "de fide." No Catholic has to belief in an apparition in order to keep the Faith -- not even Fatima or Lourdes, etc..

(05-30-2016, 11:07 PM)Catherine Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not Jan313, but here's my best guess on what he meant-

Dang, that actually makes a lot of sense.

(05-30-2016, 11:26 PM)PrairieMom Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it took 3 pages but we finally got a sane, reasonable, coherent answer that didn't involve movie trailers, hashtags, Scooby Doo or Clue. :LOL:

But did she figure it out with the help of a Great Dane, having lost her glasses in the Mystery Machine? :LOL:
(05-31-2016, 07:04 AM)Sir Charles Napier Wrote: [ -> ]But did she figure it out with the help of a Great Dane, having lost her glasses in the Mystery Machine? :LOL:

Velma was a Great Dane? I thought she was an American?
(05-31-2016, 09:30 AM)PrairieMom Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2016, 07:04 AM)Sir Charles Napier Wrote: [ -> ]But did she figure it out with the help of a Great Dane, having lost her glasses in the Mystery Machine? :LOL:

Velma was a Great Dane? I thought she was an American?

Scooby was the Great Dane, although I believe he was American as well.  Velma was the one who always lost her glasses, usually as a result of colliding with the American Great Dane.
Our Lady of Good Success is about the Society of St. Pius X

"There will be Masses in Barns...out of the way places."

http://ourladyofgoodsuccess.com/frames-3...-ologs.pdf

Our Lady of Good Success is an approved apparition, about the 20th century, and our times.
Our Lady of Good Success is about the Society of St. Pius X

"There will be Masses in Barns...out of the way places."

http://ourladyofgoodsuccess.com/frames-3...-ologs.pdf

Our Lady of Good Success is an approved apparition, about the 20th century, and our times.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12