FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The rafael12 grab-bag: in which San Guise cries "mea culpa"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
They have the Pope.  They have the theology.  And they have the Priests.

and the Motu Priorio.

They are unstoppable.
(05-28-2016, 09:24 AM)Jan313 Wrote: [ -> ]They have the Pope.  They have the theology.  And they have the Priests.

and the Motu Priorio.

They are unstoppable.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Please explain yourself.
(05-28-2016, 11:20 AM)HailGilbert Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016, 09:24 AM)Jan313 Wrote: [ -> ]They have the Pope.  They have the theology.  And they have the Priests.

and the Motu Priorio.

They are unstoppable.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Please explain yourself.

You know..."they" as in the ubiquitous "them". :LOL:  Or...he could just mean the Roman Catholic Church. ???

I agree...an explanation might add some clarity, unless, of course it only further obfuscates the matter.  Whatever "the matter" is... :Hmm:
(05-28-2016, 02:22 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]You know..."they" as in the ubiquitous "them". :LOL:  Or...he could just mean the Roman Catholic Church. ???

I agree...an explanation might add some clarity, unless, of course it only further obfuscates the matter.  Whatever "the matter" is... :Hmm:

I think, suppositorily speaking of course, that "the matter" is that "thing," sometimes referred to as "it" which is controlled by "they" instead of "them."

Clear now? :grin:
#thisdontmakenosense
This reminded me of one of those intense movie trailers with a deep male voice doing the narrating.

"They have the Pope.

-cuts to footage of Pope Francis-

They have the theology.

-cuts to footage of a catechism class-

And they have the priests.

-cuts to footage of a bunch of Society priests standing in a line-

And the Motu Proprio.

-cuts to footage of the Latin Mass-

They are unstoppable.

And this summer...they are aiming for...

-cuts to footage of Bishop Fellay signing a paper and shaking Pope Francis' hand-

Canonical Regularity.

-fades to black-

Coming soon to a parish near you."
(05-28-2016, 02:33 PM)ermy_law Wrote: [ -> ]#thisdontmakenosense

What's with all the ridiculous adding of pound signs (aka "hash tags") to ungrammatical, unpunctuated, "sentences" with run on words that people are suddenly posting on this board??  Have y'all devolved into "millenial" texters with two grossly enlarged thumbs and a shrunken brain? ??? :grin:  ???  :grin:

Yeah...I know...I'm showing my age.  And am proud of it!!! #################################################### :eyeroll:
(05-28-2016, 02:28 PM)Sir Charles Napier Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016, 02:22 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]You know..."they" as in the ubiquitous "them". :LOL:  Or...he could just mean the Roman Catholic Church. ???

I think, suppositorily speaking of course, that "the matter" is that "thing," sometimes referred to as "it" which is controlled by "they" instead of "them."

Clear now? :grin:

[Image: 66003.jpg]
(05-28-2016, 02:44 PM)Share Love Wrote: [ -> ]This reminded me of one of those intense movie trailers with a deep male voice doing the narrating.

"They have the Pope.

-cuts to footage of Pope Francis-

They have the theology.

-cuts to footage of a catechism class-

And they have the priests.

-cuts to footage of a bunch of Society priests standing in a line-

And the Motu Proprio.

-cuts to footage of the Latin Mass-

They are unstoppable.

And this summer...they are aiming for...

-cuts to footage of Bishop Fellay signing a paper and shaking Pope Francis' hand-

Canonical Regularity.

-fades to black-

Coming soon to a parish near you."

Starring Daniel Craig as the ninja priest assassin.
(05-28-2016, 02:49 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016, 02:33 PM)ermy_law Wrote: [ -> ]#thisdontmakenosense

What's with all the ridiculous adding of pound signs (aka "hash tags") to ungrammatical, unpunctuated, "sentences" with run on words that people are suddenly posting on this board??  Have y'all devolved into "millenial" texters with two grossly enlarged thumbs and a shrunken brain? ??? :grin:  ???  :grin:

Yeah...I know...I'm showing my age.  And am proud of it!!! #################################################### :eyeroll:

This is that New Evangelization we have been waiting on. It involves words without grammar and generally makes no sense. But the pound signs make everything okay.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12