FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: OnePeterFive podcast: Fed Up? Laugh & Keep Going.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.onepeterfive.com/1p5-podcast-...eep-going/

For those of you who are struggling to understand this strange pontificate, this should be helpful for you.
1P5 is certainly one of the better Catholic media sources to follow these days.
(05-31-2016, 06:44 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]1P5 is certainly one of the better Catholic media sources to follow these days.

Absolutely.
(05-31-2016, 06:44 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]1P5 is certainly one of the better Catholic media sources to follow these days.

There's not a lot of great ones, unfortunately.
Quote:Some days, you don’t even make it out of bed before the crazy starts. You check your phone and there it is, another thing you never thought you’d hear coming from the mouth of a pope.

What’s a Catholic to do?

Don't look at your phone until after breakfast. You're welcome.
I've had this on my mp3 player since it was posted and need to listen to it.  I found the fairly recent one on Papal Authority very helpful.

I probably listened to the Ann Bernhardt ones at least 3 or 4 times each  :LOL:. 

She wrote for the Remnant a couple times but I didn't see her articles the last few issues before I forgot to resubscribe. People got all upset about a really nice article she wrote called Diabolical Narcissism: Go clean up the kitchen, you stupid, stupid woman." It was so good my Mom who is a Protestant was telling me how good it was.
(05-31-2016, 10:05 PM)GangGreen Wrote: [ -> ]

There's not a lot of great ones, unfortunately.

And the good ones tend to be sporadic in their content production. They'll go along for awhile, steadily producing insightful material, and then all of a sudden they're dead for awhile.
The Remnant tends to put out a lot of articles, but the videos tend to be extremely sporadic.

In today's day and age, video is key for spreading your message. That's why CM became so popular. Their daily videos of 10 minutes or so get people to come back day after day. I'm not saying everyone needs to do that, but it would certainly help if these sites did weekly videos or something.
I wish The Remnant put out more videos as well.  I subscribe to their paper and enjoy their perspective on things.

I also really appreciate the work that 1P5 is doing, both online and in their podcasts. 

I wonder what other sites people here are checking out.  Here's a list of what I routinely follow:

Athanasius Contra Mundum
A Catholic Life - Blogspot
Rorate Caeli
New Liturgical Movement
What's Up with Francis-Church

And, for now anyway, I do read AKA Catholic, although it seems to be going off the rails into pseudo-sedevacantism, which doesn't interest me.  So, what do you all read?
(06-02-2016, 10:42 AM)ermy_law Wrote: [ -> ]I wish The Remnant put out more videos as well.  I subscribe to their paper and enjoy their perspective on things.

I also really appreciate the work that 1P5 is doing, both online and in their podcasts. 

I wonder what other sites people here are checking out.  Here's a list of what I routinely follow:

Athanasius Contra Mundum
A Catholic Life - Blogspot
Rorate Caeli
New Liturgical Movement
What's Up with Francis-Church

And, for now anyway, I do read AKA Catholic, although it seems to be going off the rails into pseudo-sedevacantism, which doesn't interest me.  So, what do you all read?

I would add
- Eponymous Flower
- Boston Catholic Journal
- Traditional Catholic Priest although it appears Fr Carrota is not recovering from his illness.
- any sermon or article by Fr Rippenger

I agree with your comments about akaCatholic. I thought when the blog name changed he was going to focus on just being Catholic. While I agree with much of what Louie says I cannot read ranting blogs anymore, they have been destroying my spiritual life.
Pages: 1 2