FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Francis Goes to Hollywood (the Remnant)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try to avoid these sorts of things these days, but I like following the Remnant and OnePeterFive, and in an ironic twist, they seem to actually ease the confusion I feel (or at least motivate me to keep fighting the good fight), even though they mention more things I don't understand about this Pope.

Could be worse, they could dredge up the 80's Frankie Goes to Hollywood videosĀ  :jester:
I think what's great about Michael Matt is that he presents things in a more calm and composed manner and tends to show hope when all hope seems lost. This, in contrast to that warehouse in Detroit.
He has good points, but after making them he just started rambling.
(06-08-2016, 10:50 AM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]He has good points, but after making them he just started rambling.
In his defense, I've been following his videos for a while, and in most of them, he remains focused on the main issue, especially in the episodes he does with Chris Ferrara. It's obvious that he's getting more and more fed up. I don't blame him.
(06-08-2016, 10:54 AM)Share Love Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2016, 10:50 AM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]He has good points, but after making them he just started rambling.
In his defense, I've been following his videos for a while, and in most of them, he remains focused on the main issue, especially in the episodes he does with Chris Ferrara. It's obvious that he's getting more and more fed up. I don't blame him.

Share Love is on the money here. Trust me, Michael Matt is no rambler. I've read The Remnant for years and have seen most of his videos. He doesn't ramble.