FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Salvation is from the Jews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm really enjoying this video series!  Very interesting insights into things I've never heard of before.

In this first episode the author of the book Salvation is From the Jews, Roy Schoeman, shares how the Blessed Virgin and the miracle at Fatima brought him into the Catholic Church:

In a similar vein, you should read up on the conversion of Rosalind Moss (now Mother Miriam of the Lamb of God). She was a Jew, then an evangelical Protestant, and now she's a Catholic nun. Smile
Yes, I met Rosalind Moss once.  She's fantastic!

Roy Shoeman admits in a later episode that she is a kind of hero to him as well.

He also talks about how the Talmud gives evidence for Jesus and how the Jews were kept as a people set apart so they could remain pure in preparation for the generation of the Messiah from their lineage.

I appreciate his self deprecating humor about Jewish personality traits as well.  LOL

(07-03-2016, 12:15 AM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]In a similar vein, you should read up on the conversion of Rosalind Moss (now Mother Miriam of the Lamb of God). She was a Jew, then an evangelical Protestant, and now she's a Catholic nun. Smile

And an outstanding one at that...
(07-03-2016, 04:40 AM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2016, 12:15 AM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]In a similar vein, you should read up on the conversion of Rosalind Moss (now Mother Miriam of the Lamb of God). She was a Jew, then an evangelical Protestant, and now she's a Catholic nun. Smile

And an outstanding one at that...
Absolutely. And I love her habit! Love
I love how he asked Our Lady what her favorite prayer is.

I was surprised by her answer!
(07-03-2016, 06:47 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: [ -> ]I love how he asked Our Lady what her favorite prayer is.

I was surprised by her answer!
I don't have time to listen to the attachment.  What was her answer?
First she said that she liked all prayers to her.

Then he pushed her further, ("Maybe because I'm a New York Jew," he says jokingly  LOL) saying that she must have a favorite. 

She replied in Portuguese, "Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee."

He wrote down the phonetic sounds from the beginning and met a Portuguese Catholic who translated it for him. 

She was especially excited by this because she was from the Azores and that is the first prayer the mothers on the islands teach to their babies.  Smile