FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Benedictine Monk Vocation Fundraiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello all,

My name is James Williams, I am 33 years of age, and have recently been called to give my life to Christ by fulfilling my vocation to become a Benedictine Monk in a traditional Catholic monastery. I thought I had my life all planned out, but events in my life over the past couple of years have made me realize that if I truly wish to do God’s will and save my soul, entering the monastery is what I must do.

I also have a burning desire to do my part to aid Holy Mother Church in her present crisis, as well as convert many souls of my family and friends, something that can only be done by sacrifice and prayer and work in a way that is impossible to do in the outside world.

In September, I am planning to go visit Our Lady of Guadalupe Monastery in Silver City, New Mexico to get to know them better and to experience their way of life firsthand. It is my hope and prayer that proceeds from  my website will give me enough money to make the trip.

Your support means so much to me, as you will be helping enable my to attain my vocation, with the eternal benefits of that. In return, for all donors, I will inscribe your name in my breviary and pray for you during each liturgical hour of the Divine Office, that you and your family and loved ones might obtain the Beatific Vision of God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost for all eternity in Heaven.

I'll post a few photos below of some of the items I have hand made for sale. Please visit my website at www.james-williams.us to purchase.

And if you prefer, you may donate through my GoFundme page. Every little bit helps!

May God bless and richly reward you for your support!

No. 0 Oval Box - Immaculate Heart of Mary
[Image: DSC_0375-400x400.jpg]

No. 2 Shaker Oval Box - Amiable Heart of My Mother
[Image: DSC_0385-400x400.jpg]

No. 2 Shaker Oval Box - Saint Joseph and the Child Jesus
[Image: DSC_0359-400x400.jpg]

No. 3 Shaker Oval Box - The Assumption of Mary
[Image: DSC_0357-400x400.jpg]

This Rosary holder, made of beautiful cherry wood with walnut pegs, holds at least 4 Rosaries. You could easily fit two or three Rosaries per peg if you wished. Features an image of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the words “Regina Sanctissimi Rosarii, ora pro nobis” (Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, pray for us). Measures approximately 4″ x 8 1/2″ with a depth of about 2 1/2 inches.

Rosary Holder
[Image: DSC_0338-510x339.jpg]

(08-03-2016, 05:41 PM)Veritas Vincit Wrote: [ -> ]This Rosary holder, made of beautiful cherry wood with walnut pegs, holds at least 4 Rosaries.

Aha! You made one! Very nice! I hope you sell a good number of them and of your other wares so you can make that trip to the monastery!
Great idea offering gifts for donations!!

Will pray for your vocation.  Wish to visit Silver City monastery one day.
Thank you for your prayers, christulsa123!