FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Medjugorje "Seers" Flinching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

https://youtu.be/VPDRbO_qJ7g

Ohhh, haven't watched this yet, but it's E. Michael Jones, so is likely interesting:

https://youtu.be/wQIwASrDkPo
(08-06-2016, 08:59 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhh, haven't watched this yet, but it's E. Michael Jones, so is likely interesting:

Well, if I were (and I was) 'on the fence' over Medjugorje before I listened to this audio presentation, I am no longer. The oligarch's smoke screen removed shows a load of corruption in the place from the get go. Things that were covered, when revealed, are damming. The local Bishops should be praised for their stance and reticence at entertaining contrary banters of those trying to change their views, the 'Franciscans' in particular. This and other factors have brought me to this conclusion.

Medjugorje is indeed a 'Demonic Manifestation'.
(08-06-2016, 09:54 AM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2016, 08:59 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhh, haven't watched this yet, but it's E. Michael Jones, so is likely interesting:

Well, if I were (and I was) 'on the fence' over Medjugorje before I listened to this audio presentation, I am no longer. The oligarch's smoke screen removed shows a load of corruption in the place from the get go. Things that were covered, when revealed, are damming. The local Bishops should be praised for their stance and reticence at entertaining contrary banters of those trying to change their views, the 'Franciscans' in particular. This and other factors have brought me to this conclusion.

If this is indeed the case (that Medjugorje is a "demonic manifestation"), and I've no real reason to doubt it and no reason to try to defend Medjugorje, what does that say or imply about the conversions (I personally know of at least one) that occurred  there or were heavily influenced by it?
(08-06-2016, 03:14 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2016, 09:54 AM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]

If this is indeed the case (that Medjugorje is a "demonic manifestation"), and I've no real reason to doubt it and no reason to try to defend Medjugorje, what does that say or imply about the conversions (I personally know of at least one) that occurred  there or were heavily influenced by it?

Conversion happens when a person is open to God's working in their lives. This is often influenced by their surroundings, but is ultimately between that person and God.  I know some priests who are former Legionaries of Christ. Many of them are very good, very holy priests, in spite of their superior and founder havimg been a very evil person.  They were incardinated into dioceses in spite of having received very strict, intense formation by the Legionaries while their founder was still very much in charge.  There is no place in this world where God is unable to reach someone because it is so dark.
E. Michael Jones has a book about Medjugorje. I've read it and would recommend.
https://www.amazon.com/Medjugorje-Decept...0929891058

Though I know many people who are fans, the whole Medjugorje thing always gave me the creeps, even before I knew what I know now.
There is also this to consider:

"At another time, as Mirjana was waiting for the "Virgin" to appear, she saw a light, and out of the light came the devil disguised in the features and clothing of Mary, but with a dark, hideous face. After a while "Mary" appeared and said: "I am sorry about that", and then she proceeded to tell her that she had to see him to know who he is. Surely the devil can do a better job of camouflaging himself than that, and surely Our Lady would not orchestrate such a strange sequence of events."

http://www.rosesfromheaven.com/medjugorje.html

Disclaimer: I don't support the messages that are being supported on that website (Bayside, which was condemned). I just wanted to reference what I quoted from.