FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: New FE Page on the Spanish Inquisition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Just put up a new page on the Spanish Inquisition: http://fisheaters.com/spanishinquisition.html

If you guys find any typos, think something she be added or changed, etc., let me know in this thread!
I'm reading through it, and I have a question. How did the Jews operate with usury? Who was borrowing from them and why?

I'm asking because my understanding of the socio-political structure of the middle ages should have made that somewhat unnecessary.
I would imagine that no one was expecting this article.  Grin
(10-03-2016, 03:03 PM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]I would imagine that no one was expecting this article.  Grin

I was going to post a "no one expects the..." meme, but i see Vox already posted the skit on the page....  LOL
(10-03-2016, 02:35 PM)PrairieMom Wrote: [ -> ]I'm reading through it, and I have a question. How did the Jews operate with usury? Who was borrowing from them and why?

I'm asking because my understanding of the socio-political structure of the middle ages should have made that somewhat unnecessary.

Jews didn't lend to other Jews at interest; they reserved that sort of "love" for the "goyim." The post-Temple Jewish religion interprets "neighbor" and "brother" in a way Lord Christ spoke vehemently against (e.g., the Parable of the Good Samaritan). And it was forbidden for Christians to engage in usury, though some did (and were as ostracized and despised for it as much as the Jews who practiced usury were).  This page has a lot of information about all this sort of thing:  http://holywar.org/jewishtr/04usury.htm

An excerpt from that page that reveals the circumstances under which Christians would approach Jewish moneylenders:

Quote from Article Wrote:"It was not luxury needs," says Abram Leon, "but the direct distress which forced the peasant or the artisan to borrow from the Jewish usurer. They pawned their working tools which were often indispensable to assure their livelihood. It is easy to understand the hatred that the man of the people must have felt for the Jew in whom he saw the direct cause of his ruin ...  [LEON, p. 171] In this role as petty usurers exploiting the people, [Jews] were often victims of bloody uprisings..."  [LEON, p. 83] [uprisings that were] "first and foremost efforts to destroy the letters of credit which were in [Jewish] possession." [LEON, p. 171]

I wish I knew why Catholic monarchs didn't outlaw usury for all people in their kingdoms. If they had, the entire History of the world would be radically different.

The matter of usury is of mega importance in a million ways. It, along with later practices such as fractional reserve banking, coming up with fiat currencies, and the establishment of the Federal Reserve, are the keys to understanding the true reasons for "Christian antisemitism" and how Jews have come to exert so much political power. The pages below explain the mechanisms by which Jews have come to have the wealth that allows them to exert their inordinate power:

[Image: fcredsquare.gif]    Money, Banking & the Federal Reserve:  http://www.fisheaters.com/money2.html
[Image: fcredsquare.gif]  The Money Masters:  http://www.fisheaters.com/moneymasters.html
[Image: fcredsquare.gif]  The Creature from Jekyll Island:  http://www.fisheaters.com/jeckyllisland.html

Usury and other economic doings are the source of Jewish wealth, and Jewish wealth is how we Christians have come to lose control over the channels of our own cultures. Jewish ownership of so much of our media, for ex., was made possible by their wealth, and that wealth stems from the above-mentioned practices. See these pages:

[Image: fcredsquare.gif]  From the Times of Israel: Jews DO Control the Media (that article has been memory-holed. The link goes to web.archive.org)

[Image: fcredsquare.gif]  From the L.A. Times: Who runs Hollywood? C'mon

The power of AIPAC is due to money. The corruption of our politicians and the electoral process is due to money. Money is used to shape academia, establish departments dedicated to shredding tradition (e.g., "Women's Studies," "Gender Studies," etc.). Money is used to set up foundations to attack all that is decent (vis. George Soros's funding of Black Lives Matter, Femen, Pussy Riot, MoveOn.org, etc.). Money is used to influence even Catholic media. For ex., why did Daniel Pipes have a regular column at the Catholic exchange website? What happened to EWTN? A throwaway bit contained in the first 11 paragraphs of this article from New Oxford Review gives a likely explanation.

One thing Islam gets right is its staunch resistance to allowing usury. Gaddafi was murdered by Hillary "We Came, We Saw, He Died" Clinton solely because he wanted to have a gold-backed currency that wasn't subject to the whims of the folks like George Soros who like to play games with currencies. See http://thefreethoughtproject.com/declass...-currency/  And because of that assassination, a huge chunk of Northern Africa has been destabilized and thrown into turmoil -- and ISIS has moved in to fill the void.

But none of this is talked about except by those who are immediately attacked by the SPLC, ADL, and other like groups. The reasons why Christians are so powerless, the reasons why the powers that be try to shame us for "antisemitism" and blame our very Gospels or some non-existent "virus" for it, the reasons why the Weimar Republic became so decadent and how that decadence, along with Jewish betrayal of Germany during WWI, led to the Shoah -- i.e., how the Shoah was not caused by Christian theology, but by the synergy of: Jewish behaviors, inordinate power, and Bolshevism; everyday Germans' desire to preserve their culture; and Hitler's racism (condemned, of course, by Holy Mother Church) --  until these things are able to be spoken of openly and honestly, we will forever be shamed, expected to grovel as our Church is slandered, expected to roll over and play dead while Muslims overtake Europe. Our children will continue to be taught to hate their own ancestors and selves, and, barring supernatural intervention, Christendom will be forever lost.

Until and unless Christians become aware of the evils of usury and other such phenomena, and until and unless we fight against all that, we will never have the control of Western cultures in Christian hands, plain and simple. I so wish, and pray, that Catholics study these things, that they read the relevant info on the FE website, watch the videos and listen to the audio.

Really, this post couldn't be more important.
Interesting. I will need to go back and look at the videos, etc more throughly later.

I'm thinking about Jesus in the temple with the money changers. He flips over the tables. I'm starting to wonder how prophetic that action in fact was, and what it's full meaning is.
(10-03-2016, 03:03 PM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]I would imagine that no one was expecting this article.  Grin
You beat me to the punch.
CM (I know they've had a bit of a falling out these days among trads) did a good show on the Inquisitoin years back.
(10-03-2016, 10:18 PM)PrairieMom Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. I will need to go back and look at the videos, etc more throughly later.

I'm thinking about Jesus in the temple with the money changers. He flips over the tables. I'm starting to wonder how prophetic that action in fact was, and what it's full meaning is.

I think that that action of His was extremely prophetic and FULL of meaning. Think about it:  that was the only time He was depicted as showing rage. What's happened with our monetary systems is completely evil.
Good work, Vox. Would that Catholics really know the truth about the Spanish Inquisition to counter the deceptive Judeo media.

Usury and it's economic and financial tentacles are normal to us now.  Yet we don't understand it has enabled the adversaries of God and mankind to shred the fabric of all that is good, almost irreparably.

Contrary to the ludicrous "Judeo-Christian" narrative, Jews (no not all of them) have been undermining the Church and gentile society for a long time. Yes they did help the Muslims in to Europe, just like they are doing again today.

Not withstanding this Jewish sources lies about the Church, they proudly admit it.

http://www.judaism-islam.com/jews-opene-...of-toledo/

The Jews and Muslims are actually allies against Christendom.

And this site has several links to sources on it: http://nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2015/11/y...gates.html

My hope is as many people as possible would wake up to the underhanded malice that hates us, that in better times was actively combatted against through efforts like the Spanish Inquisition.
Pages: 1 2