FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholic College Praises Anti-Cop ‘Blue Klux Klan’ Student Protest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Breitbart:

Catholic College Praises Anti-Cop ‘Blue Klux Klan’ Student Protest
by Tom Ciccotta
4 Oct 2016

The campus ministry office at Loyola University Chicago has endorsed an anti-cop student protest group that has compared American police officers to the Ku Klux Klan.

Vox Wrote:
WTG, Jezzies! Helter Skelter's coming down fast, eh? Go right along with Soros's plan for a race war and federalized police! Great move!

The campus ministry office took to social media to praise the student activists who took part in the protest. The students conducted a “die-in” protest, which consists of students laying on the ground to represent those that have been the victims of police brutality.

[Image: loyola1.jpg]

Vox Wrote:
Did they show them strong-arming storekeepers, beating up on white folks, resisting arrest, carrying guns illegally, etc.? One wonders. Not.

“Proud and humbled by the die-in some of our black students did today,” a university official posted on the campus ministry office’s Facebook page. The protest shown in the photos was partially in response to the September 16 police shooting of Terrence McCutcher that took place in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It included “a walk down Sheridan Road where protestors sat for a moment of silence with fists raised” and the “die-in” protest, which took place in Loyola’s student center.

A member of the protest group claimed that the movement was motivated specifically out of a desire from students “to have a place to talk about the violence that’s been ongoing these past couple years, but more specifically the past two weeks, with the shootings in Missouri and the one in South Carolina.”

Vox Wrote:
Missouri shooting -- are they talking about this one from September in which an armed black man fled the scene and shot at the cop who had to chase him down?

South Carolina - They referring to the black man shot by a black cop? The guy who was known by police to be violent and to have an illegal weapon per his wife's having filed a restraining order against him and telling them all about it? The guy who, contrary to what the family wants us to believe, and contrary to the narrative the mainstream media were pushing 'til they couldn't get away with it any longer, wasn't sitting there reading a book (undoubtedly either the works of Shakespeare or something on what to do when you're an "aspiring rapper" who wants to make it big) when he was "gunned down," but who had exited his vehicle, gun in his hand, ready to play?

I know they weren't worried about the shooting of this Missouri guy or this South Carolina guy.

One student prepared a sign that read, “Blue Klux Klan.” Another student referenced Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s plan to hire more officers by comparing Chicago cops to pigs: “AmeriKKKa is not welcome #blackoutchi #1000pigs #leavemethef***alone.”

[Image: loyola2.JPG]

Although the university doesn’t have an official position on the Black Lives Matter movement, the endorsement of the Campus Ministry office might send the message to some students that administrators favor certain ideologies over others.

In the aftermath of the Ferguson shooting, students at Loyola University Chicago dedicated a week to the debunked “hands up, don’t shoot” slogan that dominated much of the media coverage of the event.

Vox Wrote:
St. Michael, patron of police, please guide and protect those who protect us. Keep them from danger. Keep them from despair. And pray with us that the bad laws and policies in place that make their jobs harder than they have to be and that cause people to inordinately fear them come to an end. Amen.

Dear God, please change the hearts and minds of those who control Catholic education. Pour out Your grace upon them and help them to be faithful to You and Your Church.  Send Your Holy Ghost to enlighten the world, to help liberals see Truth, and to change their hearts, making them like Yours. Amen.

Tom Ciccotta is a libertarian who writes about Free Speech and Intellectual Diversity for Breitbart. You can follow him on Twitter @tciccotta or email him at tciccotta@breitbart.com
It is truly awe striking how white liberals and Black Lives Matter types have successfully distracted the nation from the epidemic of black violence and assault on innocent whites minding their own business with their make believe narrative.

Five white men were gunned down by Police the same day Keith Scott forced police to shoot him in Charlotte. No national media coverage.

Instead of speaking about the increasing fear whites have of being near large groups of blacks, these agitators have the whipped media full blasting their false narrative.
What gets me is not the crazy White liberals or the screwed up BLM people. They are activists. They have a god to serve, and they are serving it. But these are small numbers.

What gets me is the awesome number of untold millions of average people all over the world that have no critical thinking skills, no defenses against this onslaught of irrational, biased, and twisted rubbish. Millions just repeat what they are told. Sheep. America has fallen so quickly and so deeply that it is simply shocking. 10 years ago I would never have imagined America would reach where it has reached in racial, gender-confusion, and other issues.
(10-05-2016, 09:45 PM)maldon Wrote: [ -> ]What gets me is not the crazy White liberals or the screwed up BLM people. They are activists. They have a god to serve, and they are serving it. But these are small numbers.

What gets me is the awesome number of untold millions of average people all over the world that have no critical thinking skills, no defenses against this onslaught of irrational, biased, and twisted rubbish. Millions just repeat what they are told. Sheep. America has fallen so quickly and so deeply that it is simply shocking. 10 years ago I would never have imagined America would reach where it has reached in racial, gender-confusion, and other issues.

True. Very good point. I am still relatively young, but in the last 10-15 years I have seen otherwise intelligent peers slowly accept everything coming down the pike they never would have without the relentless propaganda.

In the late 90's early 2000s race relations seemed very mild compared to now from what I remember. (Nevermind the LGBT , "gender fluidity"horror-that wasnt even entertained as ever being accepted mainstream or on the radar more than a joke).

How easily false resentments and irrationality has been brought about. Certainly Obama's words and actions have emboldened an entire populace who will take out their misplaced anger criminally on a lot of poor innocent people in the future. I pray God will protect those innocents from lawless mobs and malicious predators, as these "victims" show themselves to be or support victimizers.
(10-05-2016, 09:45 PM)maldon Wrote: [ -> ]What gets me is the awesome number of untold millions of average people all over the world that have no critical thinking skills, no defenses against this onslaught of irrational, biased, and twisted rubbish. Millions just repeat what they are told. Sheep. America has fallen so quickly and so deeply that it is simply shocking. 10 years ago I would never have imagined America would reach where it has reached in racial, gender-confusion, and other issues.

Why would they, when they're the product of schools that push this stuff? You don't think the public schools are meant to teach people to think for themselves?

And 10 years ago, Obama wasn't the president.