FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: President of the Republic of Peru consecrated Peru to the Holy Heart of Jesus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.aciprensa.com/noticias/video...sus-27522/

As a Peruvian in Peru I am very happy to inform that in the National Breakfast of Prayer this Friday October 21, 2016, the President of the Republic of Peru consecrated Peru, his family and himself to the Holy Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  In his participation in this Breakfast held in the Lima Swisshotel, President read the Consecration prayer composed by the Mission for the Love of God in all the World.  The aabove link leads to the video of the consecration.

REDACCIÓN CENTRAL, 21 Oct. 16 / 01:29 pm (ACI).- En el Desayuno Nacional de Oración celebrado este viernes 21 de octubre, el Presidente de Perú, Pedro Pablo Kuczynski, consagró al país, a su familia y a él mismo al Sagrado Corazón de Jesús y el Inmaculado Corazón de María.
Al participar en el Desayuno Nacional de Oración en el Swissôtel en Lima, Kuczynski, en su calidad de mandatario, expresó la oración de consagración redactada por la Misión por el Amor de Dios en Todo el Mundo.

That's great news! Smile
May god bless and protect Peru for such an outstanding act of faith on the part of its leadership.
That's beautiful!  I can't imagine what it's like to be from a place that would do that.
I have prepared the following translation of  the full text of the consecration pronounced in Spanish by President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski:
I, Pedro Pablo Kuczynski, President of the Republic of Peru, with the authority vested on me, hereby make an act of consecration of myself, my family, my wife here present, and the Republic of Peru to the love and protection of God Almighty through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. 
I put in His loving hands my government with all its workers and citizens who are under my responsibility. I offer Almighty God my thoughts and decisions as president to use them for the good of our country and always be aware of the Ten Commandments when governing it. I pray God, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, to listen and accept my act of consecration and cover our country with special protection.
By doing this prayer I ask God's forgiveness for all the sins committed in the past, all those which have been made in the past in this Republic and all decisions that might have been taken against his commandments and ask for His help to change all that separates us from Him. I, Pedro Pablo Kuczynski, as President of the Republic of Peru, declare this solemn oath before God and the citizens of our country this 21st day of October 2016.