FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Dutch cardinal says papal encyclical on gender theory might be needed (CNS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"OXFORD, England (CNS) -- The spread of gender theory is misleading so many Catholics that a high-level document may be required to correct the errors of the ideology, a Dutch cardinal said."

http://www.catholicnews.com/services/eng...needed.cfm
That's a pretty sad statement on society when we need a papal document to remind us of biology...
In light of the ambiguity coming from the Vatican and the papacy for the last 60 years or more I'd pray hard this document is never written if i were you.  It more than likely would contain some loophole for positively looking at modern gender theories that would be ruthlessly exploited by mainstream Catholics. 
(11-21-2016, 10:45 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: [ -> ]In light of the ambiguity coming from the Vatican and the papacy for the last 60 years or more I'd pray hard this document is never written if i were you.  It more than likely would contain some loophole for positively looking at modern gender theories that would be ruthlessly exploited by mainstream Catholics.
Agreed, especially with this Pope any encyclical had the potential for disaster