FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Vatican appointee: 'Sodomy a gift from God'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LifeSiteNews Wrote:Vatican appointee says gay sex can express Christ’s ‘self-gift’

Pope Francis has appointed radically liberal, pro-homosexual Dominican Father Timothy Radcliffe as a consultor for the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace.

The Holy Father made the appointment on Saturday, according to Vatican Radio.

Father Radcliffe, an Englishman, author and speaker, was Master of the Dominican order from 1992 to 2001, and is an outspoken proponent of homosexuality.

"We must accompany [gay people] as they discern what this means, letting our images be stretched open,” he said in a 2006 religious education lecture in Los Angeles. “This means watching 'Brokeback Mountain,' reading gay novels, living with our gay friends and listening with them as they listen to the Lord."

In 2005, as the Vatican deliberated the admission of men with homosexual tendencies to study for the priesthood in the wake of the Church sex abuse scandal, Father Radcliffe said that homosexuality should not bar men from the priesthood, and rather, those who oppose it should be banned.

As a contributor to the 2013 Anglican Pilling Report on human sexual ethics Father Radcliffe said of homosexuality:

How does all of this bear on the question of gay sexuality? We cannot begin with the question of whether it is permitted or forbidden! We must ask what it means, and how far it is Eucharistic. Certainly it can be generous, vulnerable, tender, mutual and non-violent. So in many ways, I would think that it can be expressive of Christ’s self-gift. We can also see how it can be expressive of mutual fidelity, a covenantal relationship in which two people bind themselves to each other for ever.
Father Radcliffe often celebrated Mass for the U.K. dissident group Soho Masses Pastoral Council (now renamed the LGBT Catholics Westminster Pastoral Council).

The priest is also a supporter of the proposal of to allow communion for divorced and remarried Catholics.

Read more at ...https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/vatican-appointee-says-gay-sex-can-express-christs-self-gift

Expect more child rapes in the sacristy with pervert pedo-priests thanks to these wretched men in the Vatican who just don't get it, starting from the top down!

God please save your Church!
Contra this most vile clergyman, Our Lord said to Saint Catherine of Siena about the vice against nature, which contaminated part of the clergy in her time:

“They not only fail from resisting this frailty [of fallen human nature] … but do even worse as they commit the cursed sin against nature. Like the blind and stupid, having dimmed the light of their understanding, they do not recognize the disease and misery in which they find themselves. For this not only causes Me nausea, but displeases even the demons themselves, whom these miserable creatures have chosen as their lords. For Me, this sin against nature is so abominable that, for it alone, five cities were submersed, by virtue of the judgment of My Divine Justice, which could no longer bear them…. It is disagreeable to the demons, not because evil displeases them and they find pleasure in good, but because their nature is angelic and thus is repulsed upon seeing such an enormous sin being committed. It is true that it is the demon who hits the sinner with the poisoned arrow of lust, but when a man carries out such a sinful act, the demon leaves.” (St. Catherine of Siena, El diálogo, in Obras de Santa Catarina de Siena (Madrid: BAC, 1991), p. 292)

And yet, Radcliffe is in "full communion"......
To quote one of my favorite Christmas movies, "...if you need to know the measure of a man, you simply count his friends."

Look at all the people Pope Francis is surrounding himself and the Church with: Cardinal Kasper, Cardinal Cupich, this man, etc. Now look at the people he is isolating through his appointments, or outright dismissing: Cardinal Sarah, Cardinal Burke, all those who support or helped come up with the dubia, etc.

Very disturbing.
God help us......
                                                                  Even syndicated pervert Dan Savage, who has said on cable tv that he'd like to sexually assault Rick Santorum, has mentioned on Bill Maher's show, that he" kinda digs the new pope".
(12-03-2016, 01:07 PM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]                                                                  Even syndicated pervert Dan Savage, who has said on cable tv that he'd like to sexually assault Rick Santorum, has mentioned on Bill Maher's show, that he" kinda digs the new pope".

Yeah but what can we do about it?  The Pope will not even listen to Cardinals who ask legitimate questions.  Since he seems to love modern things maybe we can start an internet petition, perhaps that will get his attention.

I was speaking to a friend today whao was telling me how much she loves Pope Francis and she was looking around at a few of us looking for support and approval when I said as gently as I could, that the way he was treating the four cardinals was terrible.  When I did this I took my time to explain to her as carefully as I could why I thought this was so. It did give her pause for thought but I doubt it really changed her mind really.  Strange days.
(12-03-2016, 01:47 PM)AugustineNYC Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2016, 01:07 PM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]                                                                  Even syndicated pervert Dan Savage, who has said on cable tv that he'd like to sexually assault Rick Santorum, has mentioned on Bill Maher's show, that he" kinda digs the new pope".

Yeah but what can we do about it?  The Pope will not even listen to Cardinals who ask legitimate questions.  Since he seems to love modern things maybe we can start an internet petition, perhaps that will get his attention.
He'd probably say we have "rigorist tendencies," which make us "not properly receptive to the promptings of the Holy Spirit."
(12-03-2016, 09:04 AM)austenbosten Wrote: [ -> ]
LifeSiteNews Wrote:Vatican appointee says gay sex can express Christ’s ‘self-gift’

Pope Francis has appointed radically liberal, pro-homosexual Dominican Father Timothy Radcliffe as a consultor for the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace.

The Holy Father made the appointment on Saturday, according to Vatican Radio.

Father Radcliffe, an Englishman, author and speaker, was Master of the Dominican order from 1992 to 2001, and is an outspoken proponent of homosexuality.

"We must accompany [gay people] as they discern what this means, letting our images be stretched open,” he said in a 2006 religious education lecture in Los Angeles. “This means watching 'Brokeback Mountain,' reading gay novels, living with our gay friends and listening with them as they listen to the Lord."

In 2005, as the Vatican deliberated the admission of men with homosexual tendencies to study for the priesthood in the wake of the Church sex abuse scandal, Father Radcliffe said that homosexuality should not bar men from the priesthood, and rather, those who oppose it should be banned.

As a contributor to the 2013 Anglican Pilling Report on human sexual ethics Father Radcliffe said of homosexuality:

How does all of this bear on the question of gay sexuality? We cannot begin with the question of whether it is permitted or forbidden! We must ask what it means, and how far it is Eucharistic. Certainly it can be generous, vulnerable, tender, mutual and non-violent. So in many ways, I would think that it can be expressive of Christ’s self-gift. We can also see how it can be expressive of mutual fidelity, a covenantal relationship in which two people bind themselves to each other for ever.
Father Radcliffe often celebrated Mass for the U.K. dissident group Soho Masses Pastoral Council (now renamed the LGBT Catholics Westminster Pastoral Council).

The priest is also a supporter of the proposal of to allow communion for divorced and remarried Catholics.

Read more at ...https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/vatican-appointee-says-gay-sex-can-express-christs-self-gift

Expect more child rapes in the sacristy with pervert pedo-priests thanks to these wretched men in the Vatican who just don't get it, starting from the top down!

God please save your Church!
This is kind of an old story.
Jesus Wept!
(12-03-2016, 05:23 PM)Papist Wrote: [ -> ]This is kind of an old story.

Doesn't make it any less valid.