FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Is this for real?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Parish Priest Under Investigation For ‘Organizing and Filming Sex Parties’

http://heatst.com/life/parish-priest-und...x-parties/

Please tell me if this is one of those fake news stories ...
Corruptio optimi est pessima.

Original sin affects us all, even the clergy.
I'm not even shocked at these things anymore. How many priests are there who are corrupted? How many of them engage in homosexual acts?  How many break their vows of celibacy and engage with sexual acts with even women? Based on the state of things these days, I bet if we really knew the number, we'd all be frightened. God save the good priests who take their vocations seriously and God help those who have fallen off the path for their judgments will be particularly harsh if they don't return.
(01-05-2017, 01:05 PM)GangGreen Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not even shocked at these things anymore.

Agreed.

>sad
(01-05-2017, 01:05 PM)GangGreen Wrote: [ -> ]God save the good priests who take their vocations seriously and God help those who have fallen off the path for their judgments will be particularly harsh if they don't return.

Many in the priesthood were probably never "on the path" to begin with. 

The only reason they are priests is because they went to the seminary and showed up for the ordination, but it is obvious that many of them were never meant to be priests and don't have true vocations. 

By their fruits, they are known.
(01-05-2017, 04:06 PM)DJR Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2017, 01:05 PM)GangGreen Wrote: [ -> ]God save the good priests who take their vocations seriously and God help those who have fallen off the path for their judgments will be particularly harsh if they don't return.

Many in the priesthood were probably never "on the path" to begin with. 

The only reason they are priests is because they went to the seminary and showed up for the ordination, but it is obvious that many of them were never meant to be priests and don't have true vocations. 

By their fruits, they are known.
This is true, unfortunately the seminary screening process is broken/corrupted. There are also many good men who turn away from a vocation that they may very well have because of what's happening in the seminaries.